Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I just got them.. but it seems to me like creasing won't even be an issue with how buttery the leather is. creasing will just be smooth and natural looking. smells really good too :smokin

Wow finally Nike using some premium quality leather and not like that cheap stuff they are using on their Jordan Brand

Does this apply if I used the free shipping service? I called the customs number and they didn't have anything for me. She stated that they normally give calls to inform the customer that their package is in customs.
I emailed CT today, nothing back yet.
I got a FedEx notification 3/27 saying expected ship date 3/28 expected arrival 3/29.
Tracking still says Shipping Info received, so it hasnt seemed to change hands skynet-fedex.
worried its been a week and not dealt with.
anyone else receive CT fedex notes?
they usually came quicker prior.

... I love all the help and feedback everyone is giving and it kinda reminds me of the good ol days of the genesis of the Roshe  
ohwell.gif

Heres just my 2 cents.... Alot of people are curious about the fit and feel of the shoes cause of no 1/2 sizes so I just help anyone that is on the fence

I'm a true size 9 and got over 20 pairs of Roshes and have now 3 pairs of the moccasins. Last week I ordered a size 8 and 9 from Zappos to compare the feel before the YOTD release.

Fit: They run TTS, but a bit narrow. My foot doesn't sit flat like the way the roshes feel, but they are comfortable to walk around in (tried them for 2-3 hours) When putting your foot in the shoe, it is very snug and socklike,so if you're normally 1/2 size, go up one so you don't loose circulation. Also on the non premium pair, my pinky toe was rubbing on the plastic support under the toe box. Heads up for blisters if you like to wear them with no socks. 

Feel: They have extreme barefoot feel. Its like wearing flip flops. They feel great with no socks and the premium materials are amazing.

I haven't worn them for more than 3+ hours but I want to see how they hold up against the roshes

The premiums are must over the OG's!

... I love all the help and feedback everyone is giving and it kinda reminds me of the good ol days of the genesis of the Roshe  :\

Heres just my 2 cents.... Alot of people are curious about the fit and feel of the shoes cause of no 1/2 sizes so I just help anyone that is on the fence

I'm a true size 9 and got over 20 pairs of Roshes and have now 3 pairs of the moccasins. Last week I ordered a size 8 and 9 from Zappos to compare the feel before the YOTD release.

Fit: They run TTS, but a bit narrow. My foot doesn't sit flat like the way the roshes feel, but they are comfortable to walk around in (tried them for 2-3 hours) When putting your foot in the shoe, it is very snug and socklike,so if you're normally 1/2 size, go up one so you don't loose circulation. Also on the non premium pair, my pinky toe was rubbing on the plastic support under the toe box. Heads up for blisters if you like to wear them with no socks. 

Feel: They have extreme barefoot feel. Its like wearing flip flops. They feel great with no socks and the premium materials are amazing.
I haven't worn them for more than 3+ hours but I want to see how they hold up against the roshes

The premiums are must over the OG's!

Great info! Now if I could just find a place selling YOTS then I would be happy.

those navy wovens are dope but it seems like i can't find them anywhere. Did the mint wovens come out yet? I was think of pulling the trigger on the poison green OG colorway but I think the mint wovens are fire.

Yeh I want to grab a pair of the premium wovens but I don't know where they are currently available? That navy blue pair is a nice colorway.

Are those navy blue premiums still available for retail anywhere?

those navy wovens are dope but it seems like i can't find them anywhere. Did the mint wovens come out yet? I was think of pulling the trigger on the poison green OG colorway but I think the mint wovens are fire.

Yeh I want to grab a pair of the premium wovens but I don't know where they are currently available? That navy blue pair is a nice colorway.

There you go! Free Shipping too!
http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-sol...5345442.html?gclid=CMyN1uyesbYCFQvNnAodvhMAEQ

Last edited:
According to End clothing UK, releasing in May 

Nike Solarsoft Rache WVN Premium QS - Red Reef 

Nike Solarsoft Moc WVN Premium QS - Midnight Navy 

Last edited:
Forgot to post about the YOTS Raches. Unlike a few others, rounding down was a better fit for me. Going a half-size up was still fine, but it felt looser than desired as I plan on wearing these without socks. So for me: Round-up for the Mocassins and round-down for the Raches...
View media item 347495

@sniper

Definitely agree with you about rocking the Raches with no socks. Can't wait for the weather here to truly warm up. This warm today cold tomorrow weather making me sick, literally.

I already have the Kobe 8 YOTS. Yall think copping the YOTS mocs are too redundant? Torn between the YOTS and the blue wovens

Forgot to add I got the Roshe run FB Mint coming in as well. Yes, I'm a sucker for snakeskin/scaly fabric lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom