Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

Originally Posted by taken24

youre welcome bro
happy.gif
enjoy the zk3... theyre really good shoes to ball in... by the way sino nag assist sa yo sa trinoma? the nike sales staff there are friendly and very accomodating... pretty din! hehehe... peace!
laugh.gif

i was with my girlfriend. i didn't really notice cause she would have killed me. i just got back to the states.... thanks guys for looking out andhelping me. i miss the philippines.... man i wish the nike stores here were like the ones in the pi.... some of the niketowns here suck....

Are Manila releasing the 2K4 lasers?

Or are they just an Eastbay/Footlocker online only?

^ Yes!! The white/white/metallic silver colorway already released here in PI, i 3-4 years ago..

Yeah I bought a pair of those back in 2004 hahaha..

But since Footlocker etc have them out again.. I was wondering if they would be available over there
happy.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Spotted at Nike Forum Greenhills... Jersey of Anfernee Hardaway USA (1996 Olympics?) - PhP 1,695

Any other jerseys of other players sir? What color is the Penny jersey? Thanks!

^Color white, only penny jersey is available... Forgot to include also USA Basketball Shorts are available for the same price...

^^^finally! i've been waiting for the se's to drop! how's the build quality of the shoe? thanks for the info!

^^^^ P7k +++ ? Nike Philippines pricing is really insane and unreasonable. Might as well get my pair from the US kung ganun hehehe

^^^^ P7k +++ ? Nike Philippines pricing is really insane and unreasonable. Might as well get my pair from the US kung ganun hehehe $90 lang plus mga $40shipping only comes to about P5.4k

7+++k for soldier 2's thats prolly gonna end up at outlets in droves?
laugh.gif
nike PI what have you been smokin' son?

^^^^ May tama yata ang mga Nike Philippines, Ton hehehehe They better get their feet back on the ground or someday lose their business here in the Philippines.Well, we are partly to blame though for patronizing Nike despite the unreasonably high prices. Good thing we have other options
smile.gif

nike ph is currently riding lebron's hot streak right now, they're thinking that Filipinos like lebron so much they'll buy his line at all cost.imo that marketing is applicable to kids and teens.....

Back
Top Bottom