Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Well said KC....best we can do is have your contact call you immediately once they drop. I remember seeing the Mars for a week then poof they vanished the ff. week. They were only available in Athelete's and Planet sports here in Cebu. The store guy mentioned about the "Korean" lol japanese pala....

this message was left blank..
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

yeah.. group buy.. i think that's a good suggestion.. so,the 3s will be wholesale"d" just like the mars iv?? :smh:
smh.gif

MJdKinG,

haha onga eh..i even thought that the mars didnt drop here because i did not see it on shelves.. >:
mad.gif
o well... wont be sleepin on fire reds 3..hehe

mukhang good idea yung group buy. eh pano naman kung merong discount card? and kung wholesale din yung purchase, will we get a discount?

I'm not taking sides but I don't appreciate the threats being thrown Kats way. Dude is a good person. Kats' move on the CG IIIs is only a rumor. Is it even confirmed that we're getting them? If so, then I don't know why you people are so worried. I've come to a conclusion that all CG Jordans are ugly - worn or displayed. CG XIs = UGLY. CG IXs = UGLY.

balong's idea is a winner but M, let me tell you straight out, from all of the years I've spent here on NT, out of a hundred people who complain about resellers, only less than 5 actually buy. I can even do the bulk purchase for all of you but I know how most people flake on the last minute.

Regarding the MARS IV release, here's what fellow member ntyce"Ako nga hindi collector but I still got 2 pairs."
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

i got a pair nung mars iv..tinawagan ko every branch ng stadium...swerte nakakita.. :D
happy.gif

also CG 4 = ???? :evil:
devil.gif

ala ako pera para sa cg 3.....pass nalang may dadating pa naman na iba... |I
tired.gif

blak 22 ehem ehem...

:wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

basta mga tsong...pareserve nalang kayo agad...or pumunta kayo ng release date..or call them...kung walang pera tulad ko...kanya kanya diskarte.. :wink:
wink.gif

and as much as i hate na maubusan minsan...ok lang sapatos lang naman yan..at peace tayo para nadin tayong mga magkakapatid dito.. :wink:
wink.gif
wink.gif
baka mabawasan pati tayo ng turista dito sa P.I...LOL

^Tama. Well kanya-kanya lang yan kung sino ang mauuna at kung sinong may pera at oportunidad.

ANYWAY, on to better things...

PLANET SPORTS ATC has the AJ22 - 9,195
STADIUM ATC - BLK/SLVR/RED AJ Vs - 7,495
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^co-sign..

anywys, nike park has the CG IIIs... 7495..

nike park gale and greenbelt.. i dont know kung meron sa ibang park..

^ Kasi bagay yung kulay sa uniform. Pag suotin mo yan ng neon green at black/red Bulls ang uniform.....

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

cdubbz...katz is a local ebayer.thats how he bought the sneakers from me.he can buy from anybody who sells on ebay.am i keeping him and his business all to myself?check ur logic my man.i just believe leaking out the guys real name is going over the line.thats just me.fuel to the fire?not likely.most of those sneakers in the outlets have been there for well over a year,we've all had the chance to pick up whatever we might have wanted from there.oh,and i was not the one who brought up the whole outlet thing,he did.get it staight.im just like everyone else here who is pissed off at new releases not even getting to the stores bcoz they got wholesaled.

wow! i got quoted! :rofl:
roll.gif
saving up for them, so as soon as they go on shelves, pick em up... as simple as that. my word of advise.

Back
Top Bottom