Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

I'm guessing Stadium won't be getting the Cool Greys?
PM Me if you need a Gool Greys Jordan III size 10.5 badly.

^^i stand by my statement.u all see the hate towards him.straight venom.yeah,i know the fellas are just kidding around with the threats and all,but its one thing to hate on "the korean" or "the japanese dude" but when people know the guys real name,that could be potentially dangerous.thats all.

Quote:
^^i stand by my statement.u all see the hate towards him.straight venom.yeah,i know the fellas are just kidding around with the threats and all,but its one thing to hate on "the korean" or "the japanese dude" but when people know the guys real name,that could be potentially dangerous.thats all.

I agree with you 100% bro. Some people just dont think somethimes...i mean the first and lastname was dropped!!! Just cuz i know someone doesnt give me the right to be droppin the dime on him especially in a forum where people are already having ill thoughts about him.

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

well,it's confirmed already what's the answer bout the fire reds.. :D
happy.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
FS - DS aj5 fire red size 9,DS aj10 white/red size 10
aj13 white/grey/caro size 10,azg black size 9

Let the person speak for himself. I was just with him the other day and everything was cool with him. He doesn't really care what you people think or what happens here.

I want to see ONE person get to him. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll feel bad for posting his name on a board which he isn't even a part of. But knowing people here, that will never happen.

Now if I posted his cellphone number and home address, then that would be a totally different thing.

I used to hate the guy as well for the simple reason that a lot of people here kept blaming me for all the moves he made on popular Jordans. Me posting his name doesn't mean anything so stop trying to make something out of nothing.

* BEFORE I POSTED HIS NAME *

"Man why you buying every pair of hot J that comes out. That ain't fair."

* AFTER I POSTED HIS NAME TO CONFIRM THAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT *

"Man why you posting his name online, that ain't right!"

If you didn't want his name posted here, then you shouldn't have brought this person up at all. I've known the guy longer than you and not once, did I mention him nor his deals before your post. Maybe you got excited because he bought numerous pairs from you and you just had to share it with us? I can't hate on that. But for you to turn on me for posting his name here is unacceptable. What did you think? You were the only one who knew this guy? C'mon now.

Oh, and before you call out a fellow member's logic, you better check your own first. You took him to the outlet after he asked you hoping that he would blow all his $$$ so he won't have enough to clear the CG IIIs yet on another statement before that you said he spent more than a million just like that. To me, those statements put together doesn't make sense. He obviously has a lot to throw around. This past week alone, you and I have an idea how much he spent altogether.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 2/08/07 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Well, look at the bright side... we don't have to camp out and wait for long lines to get GR Js. Tawag lang and reserve ok na. Unahan na nga lang. We just have to get used to this. I'm raising the white flag. Ganun talaga ang me retailers. At least me chance makakuha kaysa wala. Kaysa patingin-tingin na lang sa WDYW posts and sa Pickup posts and drool. I'll just wait for the fire reds. the CGs are not as hot as fire reds and flips IMO. For those who got the CG IIIs, congrats and enjoy your pairs and please wear them for >:
mad.gif
sake!

Quote:
I agree with you 100% bro. Some people just dont think somethimes...i mean the first and lastname was dropped!!! Just cuz i know someone doesnt give me the right to be droppin the dime on him especially in a forum where people are already having ill thoughts about him.

So you're telling us that it's not cool for KC to move the spotlight away from him but it's okay for you to drop a dozen names or so just to prove that your SB kicks are legit?

Talk about TAKING over the PEE EYE.

All is fair in this wholesale thingy. I mean everyone can pretty much buy what he wants if he has the means (in his case he has cash). I'm not angry with the guy, that's his business. What I will do is find my own means of getting my pair (worst case scenario is ordering overseas).

All I can say is look at the bright side, if recent LS styles get sold out in P.I just because 1 person is cleaning out the inventory then good for him and for YOU because most likely in the future that other LS releases will be sold in P.I. So you don't have to resort to buying from eBay and other resellers. I think some of you are pissed off because some are hoping that popular GRs will go on sale so that they don't need to pay full price.

But consider this, it is far better than what's happening in Canada, just imagine being a neighbor and we don't even have an LS account and do you guys think that the P.I market is bigger than the Canadian market? I don't think so.

So, don't complain and just make ways to get hold of a pair(s)

Again, look at the bright side, sold out LS stocks means future LS releases...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes sz 9 LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

the dude's filthy rich and he's got contacts.. we just have to step up our game.. we cant really blame the guy.. he's just buying what he wants.. there's nothing wrong with that IMHO..

if stepping up our game fails, let's just collect ACCEL instead.. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

wow resellers now invading the philippines?? i sometimes get my shoes there in pi, i got my mars and a couple of air max 1s,90s and 95s there, some of them way way below retail, and i was even thinking of getting the cool grey3s there, o well there goes my secret spot :frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
, this thread made me do my very first post since this is the first time i seen this kind of animosity on this forum, i frequent the philippine forum since it keeps me abreast with whats happening in pi and current deals and releases on shoes, i didnt know that "reselling" would be an issue in pi, til now, you guys just do what you do here dont mind those resellers, keep this forum friendly like before, although those resellers really ruin things, but what can we do? different strokes for different folks, if you can make a quick buck then why not? im not taking any sides but lets just all get along, on a side note are there any more lll's available in 10.5 there and how much

Besides, these retailers don't give a damn about anybody's passion and how much value and effort people put into buying just this one pair they want.

It's all about business. It's all about who's got cash. Hehe.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

It is time to accept the fact, for all the "collectors", that it is no longer going to be like before here in the PI. The game (like you guys like to call it) here is now just like the game abroad. You can no longer wait for the nice shoes to hit the outlets and just cop them when they are at 40% off.

The good thing, already mentioned by Double O, they are moving quickly, it will prompt Nike PI to get more of these nice shoes for the local market. You just have to be ready when they drop.

in ur shortsD wrote:
im just like everyone else here who is pissed off at new releases not even getting to the stores bcoz they got wholesaled.

Did you tell him this? j/k
happy.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Quote:
So you're telling us that it's not cool for KC to move the spotlight away from him but it's okay for you to drop a dozen names or so just to prove that your SB kicks are legit?

Talk about TAKING over the PEE EYE.

First off...you need to stop reading between the lines bro. I never said it wasnt ok that KC couldnt move the spotlight away from him! But i think dropping the first and last name could be somewhat dangerous. Thats all!!! There could have been a better way to do this like drop just the first name or give a nickname. I just feel that dropping the FIRST and LASTNAME wasnt the best way to prove himself.

Secondly...if you read my post i only gave NT akas and just the FIRST names! I dropped the first names just for LEGIT PURPOSES! There wasnt a forum full of angry ppl looking for the names i dropped! Theres a difference between my name droppin and KC's name droppin. And even that i just dropped the first name.

Takin over the PEE EYE??? What does this gotta to do with my point of name droppin??? huh?? Thats a whole new subject! Me opennin a shop here to supply the demands of certain kicks and apparel has nothin to do with this post. Takeover is just a name....dont get scared!

ps. Thanks for your support and checkin our blog! Stop by the shop anytime!

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

They got black AF1 Players in Stadium Shangrila. They look better than the white/silver IMO.

For Takeover Shop: Hey wsup man, where in makati is your shop located? I've been trying to find it cause i really wanna see the stuff you guys are selling. thanks.

maybe we search his name sa friendster and add it as a friend..LOL

and we should stop watching koreanovela's instead start watching takeshi's castle....LOL

just kidding...

relax guys...

balik updates nalang tayo...

bawi nalang tayo next time.. :wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom