Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

have'nt tried those roches yet, but do they feel like the nike free's? the grey CW in the net looks good

For those with no access to social networking sites:

Nike Stadium:
528895-101
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW
5,795 (VIP Accepted)

Out Tomorrow May 5, 2012

Available at Nike Stadium ROCKWELL, NEDSA, GB5, CEBU, ATC

Designated queue areas:
ROCKWELL – Zara entrance (Plaza Drive)
GREENBELT 5 – Zara entrance
NORTH EDSA – McDonald’s entrance
ATC – McDonald’s Alabang – Zapote entrance
CEBU – store’s doorstep

*First come, first served
* One pair per customer only

***good job on designated queue areas: how bout if there are dudes inside the mall before they open?

Nike stadium rockwell has 24 pairs orderly line but as usual resellers are there ....hakot!!!!
devil.gif

NS cebu at SM

military IVs size 10 or 10.5
lebron 9 low entourage

saw not yet release

AJ6 olympics
AJ1 mid all white

yeah... i was looking also on the fb page... it might be because of the incident that happen like the admin is a kobe fan and posted a picture trashing lebron... That thread started a lot of comments... hehehehehe

i think they delete it because of the incident. I saw a picture of kobe... And the admin of that page is a kobe fan for sure... picture trashing lebron... that photo created a lot of comments... hehehehe

^ got a word from ns shang that all of jordan 4 white red's has been sold out on all of their branches...kids sizes are the only ones left :frown:

Last edited:
^^ you can try NS rockwell this friday (re-opening).. as per tweet they are gonna release jordan 6 7 and 4....well if you're patient to fall in line :tongue:

Nike Forum Magnolia will have AJ4 fire reds releasing tom.  First come first serve basis...

Hey guys my Nike Stadium VIP card expired last Jan 2011, do you think I can still renew it? And is the fee still P50 or P100?

^ i think so but im not sure. What i am sure of is that the fee is already 100. Its already a lifetime membership card unlike the previous ones.

Are there any chance that NS will give priorities to VIP card holders for specific releases? (i.e. air jordans) similar to Titan.

Back
Top Bottom