Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^nabigla siguro sa sabay sabay na release and the breds and mpls weren't worn by kobe at all.. might have something to do with that.. the del sols tlga,well marketed lalo na after kobe's 61

i agree with the arguments about the apparent number of zkiv's, nike released them all together so peeps have some cw's to choose from,

mpls were worn by kobe but not in game
a758eb67fa3954eef3ce7f3e7793b3f6-getty-87933927adb012_lakers_travel.jpg

nice pic, its making me think twice about the mpls
sun yue looks so lonely lol
but have you seen his girlfriend? i want to tap that.

I like Kobe's Damier Graphite bag.
pimp.gif

anyway, I agree about the whiteouts and MPLS not moving as fast as the perior colorways. Still, I think they'll eventually sell out.

bro manilaboy, no need to think twice abt the mpls, it's a very nice pair and with icy soles at that. Of the three cw released that was my priority alsoended coping the whiteouts.

Originally Posted by lbj19

bro manilaboy, no need to think twice abt the mpls, it's a very nice pair and with icy soles at that. Of the three cw released that was my priority also ended coping the whiteouts.

got the mpls, good thing they still have them in most parks. scuffed it right on the first game though haha

^^ congrats on your pair sir. anyways, Do they still have size 13 of the MPLS??? thanks fellow Nters

Come Fly With Me

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^ That's okay pare. May Tan Yeezys ka naman eh hehehehe

Congrats pala!!
Ahehehe..Thanks pare!Nachambahan lang.
happy.gif

I still want those MPLS though.
laugh.gif

Does anyone know the number of Powerplant Stadium? I can't seem to connect to their old number. Was gonna ask for availability of small-sized Kobe shirts.TIA!

maan, all that money Sun is makin', and still, he's usin' a crappy laptop! haha since when did the stadium in rockwell open again? i gotta check itout!

are tees available at nike accounts here? like the mvp witness tee or the ankle insurance tee? where at?

Originally Posted by mikronrob

maan, all that money Sun is makin', and still, he's usin' a crappy laptop! haha since when did the stadium in rockwell open again? i gotta check it out!

china gets atleast half of what he makes or what he tells them he makes.can't be too flashy with his gear or the ROC might think he's holding out.iwouldn't be surprised if he still used that v-tech looking laptop and a 2 liner cellphone.

maan, all that money Sun is makin', and still, he's usin' a crappy laptop! haha since when did the stadium in rockwell open again? i gotta check it out!
OT:

i just noticed the notebook...it's actually not crappy..
laugh.gif

it's a Dell XPS system (high-end systems of Dell Corp) and it normally costs above 2000USD if configured with better specs...

See pic:
dell-xps-m153008-thumb.jpg

Btw, is there any MVP Witness tee already?

Originally Posted by foshizzles

OT:

i just noticed the notebook...it's actually not crappy..
laugh.gif

it's a Dell XPS system (high-end systems of Dell Corp) and it normally costs above 2000USD if configured with better specs...

See pic:
dell-xps-m153008-thumb.jpg

Btw, is there any MVP Witness tee already?

waiting on those MVP Witness tee...
pimp.gif
looks like this would be releasedthis weekend here pareng mon!

OT - pareng mon, alam na alam mo yang XPS na yan ha! XPS 1530..hahaha.. one of the high end laptops from dell..
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom