Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

someone brought out the griller
laugh.gif

is that ballistic cloth on the shoe? the black ones look appealing..

white and yellow only reminds me of eggs
laugh.gif

^^Nah, they're just playin dude. You know, people just need a good laugh once in a while. And you made it happen.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^^Nah, they're just playin dude. You know, people just need a good laugh once in a while. And you made it happen.
smile.gif
Thanks man! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Haha! Forgive me... Just a new NT member.
happy.gif

No worries, seniority ain't a thing here. We're all sneakerheads here.
Important is just enjoy NT bro, and read previous pages b4 posting. Just palyin!haha
laugh.gif

You'll get to know all these nice peeps in time.
happy.gif

Went to Nike Stadium Megamall earlier and saw a new CW of the Zoom Soldier III.. Forgot if it was this one or the dunkman CW..

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-white-black-aqua-3-02.jpg

Also went to the Nike-Adidas Clearance Sale and was freaking surprised on the number of people in there.. Nothing really caught my eyes in there except forthis interesting CW of the huarache 08.. I suggest you go there early to avoid the hassle..

voltvarsityroyalhuarache.jpg

So just decided to buy a new shirt in Sports Central... Really lovin' the colors of this one..

Anyways, the Kobe Dream Season kicks are still available in Nike Stadium, home and away CW's and ZKIV MPLS is still available... And ZKIV whteouts arestill available in Sports Central...

^^ appreciate the update bro. nice nike tees. is the ZKIV whiteouts included in the clearance sale? o regular price pa din? tnx!

melo15fan wrote:

So just decided to buy a new shirt in Sports Central... Really lovin' the colors of this one..

I like this! How much is it? Other cw? full size run?
Sports central is located where? pardon me for my ignorance, once in a while lang kc ako makauwi.
laugh.gif

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by meds23

^^ appreciate the update bro. nice nike tees. is the ZKIV whiteouts included in the clearance sale? o regular price pa din? tnx!

ZKIV's weren't included in the sale, regular price padin..

Originally Posted by glitch008

melo15fan wrote:

I like this! How much is it? Other cw? full size run?
Sports central is located where? pardon me for my ignorance, once in a while lang kc ako makauwi.
laugh.gif

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Its P895..Sports Central Megamall is located at the 2nd flr, Bldg A near chowking... directly below is the skating rink.. uhm.. this was the last shirt withthis CW, (I asked if they had stocks pero ubos na daw).. the only CW left there was the red shirt, with yellow nike logo and manila is black.. Sizes are L andXL..

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Went to Nike Stadium Megamall earlier and saw a new CW of the Zoom Soldier III.. Forgot if it was this one or the dunkman CW..

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-white-black-aqua-3-02.jpg
This is the US version, the only difference is the material use in the toebox, US is patent leather and our version is tumbled leather...I lovethis colorway, Thanks for the update melo..
happy.gif

cant seem to find an olympic village/world thread so i just post it here, saw some nike lunar trainers in olympic village rp. 4995. also they still have kobewhiteouts and mpls. but small sizes na lang ata.

Originally Posted by r2d2

jumpman pro in nike stadium shangri-la is down to 3800++ black/red/white cw

didn't bother asking the sizes though

man i saw these, the displays were sz. 9.5,
i think they are down to 3,400++.

i was so friggin' tempted to buy them,
but by the power of brokeness,
i was able to resist! hehe

haha kaya ako iniiwan ko talaga pera ko sa bahay, para kung may gusto man ako bilin pagiisipan ko muna pauwi
laugh.gif

^^ the problem with that is once you decide you gonna buy them,
they are gone when you come back! huwwaaat!? hehe

this happened to me many times, and i almost cried. haha

Originally Posted by chase on

^^ the problem with that is once you decide you gonna buy them,
they are gone when you come back! huwwaaat!? hehe

this happened to me many times, and i almost cried. haha

^ co-sign, when you got home, then you'll realize that you must buy them
when you came back the next day, the sales lady will tell you that item was
sold an hour ago, (heartbreaking) and ending up buying stuff the you dont like that much

Air Maxim 1 dropped at GB5, not worth my money imo, and i got to compare it with the OG AM1. You decide, but im going with the OG's

Back
Top Bottom