Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Good for you bro, congrats!
smile.gif

Thanks man!
happy.gif

Their manager told me they'll be dropping DMP 7s & TB3 this August and Space Jams on December.

Nice info Nio!

Did you get a chance to ask the manager if they'll release the SpaceJams in 'QS' format? hehe
smile.gif
. TIA!

i just hope they are not sold backdoor at higher prices and not over the counter in retail (just my perception on what's happening)....i was informed thatall the employee discount was put on hold for the Park and Stadium Employees due to the MOA incident, Nike Management received an information that there areEmployees selling their discount privileges, these are unconfirmed information though.

10Sakuragi, She didn't mentioned any QS thingy, just "limited". I think it'll be the same like these DMP 1s
happy.gif

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Their manager told me they'll be dropping DMP 7s & TB3 this August and Space Jams on December.
Thanks for the info man. August is fast approaching!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

i just hope they are not sold backdoor at higher prices and not over the counter in retail (just my perception on what's happening)....i was informed that all the employee discount was put on hold for the Park and Stadium Employees due to the MOA incident, Nike Management received an information that there are Employees selling their discount privileges, these are unconfirmed information though.
Not sure about the employee discounts. But I know of something close to this related to the release of the Billy Hoyle/ Sidney Deane Hyperize lastweek. Tsk tsk tsk...

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^^not sure about that one but a good friend of mine was still able to use an employee discount..
smile.gif

deymm.. employee discount on new and limited shoes? yan ang connections.. shneeky sneaky!
glasses.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

i just hope they are not sold backdoor at higher prices and not over the counter in retail (just my perception on what's happening)....i was informed that all the employee discount was put on hold for the Park and Stadium Employees due to the MOA incident, Nike Management received an information that there are Employees selling their discount privileges, these are unconfirmed information though.
can't knock the hustle.

things need to get under control over there man.nagiging HOH na yung ibang parks and stadiums.

Originally Posted by triLbiejenna

^ what happened there?
Official release was Sunday...Sat night palang he got his pair na and it was done in a very "discreet" manner....
indifferent.gif

The Kobe shirt is nice (navy blue and gold). Matches the gold medal IVs perfectly.

Both are now available at Nike Stadium SM North Edsa.

Back
Top Bottom