Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Nike Stadium Glorietta 3 re opened last dec 14. its located at the ground floor. Staff told me yesterday that they wont release the aj11 bred in all stadium.
expired VIP cards can still be renewed. 100 petot. new vip card has new design. HTH :wink:

smokin.gif
 mga idol.. sino po my alam kung store meron pang roshe run.. iguana  slamat

SRP is Php 9,995 :smh:

Thanks man!

A little more than I thought it would be. I haven't been following it's thread in the JB forum but for that price, it should have pure leather like the 88's did. And I hope it's not last year's version with Nike Air just slapped in the back.

Last edited:
honestly, I don't really see any jump in quality. The price is purely for cosmetic purposes IMO.
How good can JB really make a pair nowadays right? If I already have the WC3 (which I already sold)
I wouldn't buy this release. The plasticky leather they used last time will most likely improve
but the midsole cracking, shape, padding, etc. will most likely be a problem still. Collectors
seem to like the release even with that price.

They are testing the waters with that WC3 release, if that pair sell out (which I think it will) then we'll see a another round of retros on its OG look.

Maybe the reason why there is always something that's missing on retro pairs (3m, nike air tag, reverse jumpman, different shade of red).

honestly, I don't really see any jump in quality. The price is purely for cosmetic purposes IMO.
How good can JB really make a pair nowadays right? If I already have the WC3 (which I already sold)
I wouldn't buy this release. The plasticky leather they used last time will most likely improve
but the midsole cracking, shape, padding, etc. will most likely be a problem still. Collectors
seem to like the release even with that price.

Truth. The pleather sucks. I still have my pair so this is a total pass. I just hope that if these are limited, it goes to the dudes who really want them. Collectors and all.

They are testing the waters with that WC3 release, if that pair sell out (which I think it will) then we'll see a another round of retros on its OG look.

Maybe the reason why there is always something that's missing on retro pairs (3m, nike air tag, reverse jumpman, different shade of red).

JB always testing the waters and pushing the consumers to the limit lol. From a business standpoint, can't really blame 'em though. The demand's way too high these days, that they might as well strike while it's hot.

best believe the hype will die in a couple of years though, they NEED to get less crazy on the releases
or else the market may not be able to sustain it. Who knows though. :D

At least in Stadium and Titan, this will be a VIP thing, not sure with Park (we never are).

best believe the hype will die in a couple of years though, they NEED to get less crazy on the releases
or else the market may not be able to sustain it. Who knows though. :D

At least in Stadium and Titan, this will be a VIP thing, not sure with Park (we never are).

My thoughts exactly. JB knows it's a trend. Same as it was back in the 90's. It would die down eventually, but it would be back. Retroes and all. And when it dies down, only the real 'heads would remain.

Follow NS on Twitter. The facebook page will be up again Tomorrow so watch out for that.
Like SoleReapers as well, some tips will be posted there as well.

BHM, VIP release. WC anniv VIP as well. Release info to follow.

AIR MAX 1 OG still available at Nike Stadium GLORIETTA 2.

I wasn't planning on buying anything and just went in to try on the flyknit 1+ but then I saw TWO SIZE 10s of the Air Max 1 on display. Thank God they still had a size 11 in stock. The 2 Size 10s were still on display when I left, dunno about other sizes

HTH

^Yezzur, I saw a pair of 95s and 97s on display yesterday as well. The only one I didn't see were the 90s.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to check the sizes. Sorry bout that

Oh and if anyone is interested as well, Glorietta 2 also has most of the colorways of the flyknit lunar 1s

Follow NS on Twitter. The facebook page will be up again Tomorrow so watch out for that.

I hope your branch gets most of the WC3s.

You handled the BHM release way better than Titan, Park, Forum etc. 
pimp.gif

Everyone had an equal chance.

No ******** and bias.

Last edited:
^Yezzur, I saw a pair of 95s and 97s on display yesterday as well. The only one I didn't see were the 90s.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to check the sizes. Sorry bout that

That's cool fam, thanks for the info. I'm just trying to bide my time and wait for a good deal on those 95s and 97s :smokin

Last edited:

How much receipts is the requirement to become a VIP in Nike Stadium?

Is it possible to upgrade the Stadium VIP Card?

What happens if your receipts accumulates up to 100,000 or something?

Back
Top Bottom