Nike Talk Summit Postponed

Basically the chick at D&B's wanted 400 bucks down payment today, and I was like that ain't going to happen. So until further notice summitpostponed.

Probably going to have a summit at a park, with a basketball court like the good old days. Hopefully it will still be on June the 14th or the 21st.

If anyone has any suggestions please hit me up on AIM - Jumpman247c, or send me a yuku message.

Hopefully the list of attending will still come. Sorry for being such a horrible summit planner.

List of those attending:
Bastich - ONLY IF NICK AKA KHLAV GOES
pimp.gif

Jumpman247
jae oh en
broccoliavenger
BenBaller
ijapino
chengdizzle
donpapa
Khlav Kalash
Frank 7he T4nk
Shoegeek
kamakazipnoygt
jcsellsf
MaZA4eVeR14
Big Fame One
sfgr415
bready630
ayoHOV
pluhone
Skips Kicks
brettfalcoSON
rafsjays
notoriousPAT
Bgl2687
BEATSLIM
OwensStr8Clownin

List of those attending:
Jumpman247
jae oh en
broccoliavenger - If I have the date far enough in advance to make sure I can get the night off.

i need to get a new I.D. asap mines expired and when it wasnt it took m ea hard time to get in D&B because my pic was from 5 years ago

Excellent. Count me in. Anyone want to be designated? I want to drink hardcore, I mean seriously, check the sn.
laugh.gif

saturdays dont work for me unless they are in the evening but sundays are the best.

so what time are you thinking on sat?

and what D&B

Originally Posted by ShoeGeek

saturdays dont work for me unless they are in the evening but sundays are the best.

so what time are you thinking on sat?

and what D&B

Well I don't know, I need to get an estimated number of people, then talk to the good folks at Dave & Busters.

It won't be early in the morning though, you'll be able to cut mad hair. Hopefully late Saturday afternoon.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Excellent. Count me in. Anyone want to be designated? I want to drink hardcore, I mean seriously, check the sn.
laugh.gif
I'm in. I'll be willing to play designated. That also includes anyone else who plans on drinking a lot; only if you're located in San Joseor somewhere else nearby.

pick a date snapper lips and for the time being put me on the list of attendees assuming I am still invited to these Norcal events.

pick a date snapper lips and for the time being put me on the list of attendees assuming I am still invited to these Norcal events.
as long as i dont ride with you mr road rage
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Basically once I get a date this is going to be the greatest summit of all time.

Back
Top Bottom