Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture of Andre Agassi. he's not in his tennis gear, but i just love his "gear". especially the Bo's!!!!!!!! :0 this was back in the late 80's early 90's in........paris....I.....think.......... so sweet.

View media item 208361

Last edited:
Fool. 
laugh.gif

breaks my heart that i still havent found a pair of lavas size 13 .. id rather those over ANY jordan, bo, air max, or any other retro for that matter
Coulda swore I saw a 13 (or a 12) on eBay a couple days ago... Ds too.

I really missed out on the retros about five years back. Yes I regret. C'mon Nike bring em' back! Bring back the on court gear as well!

Coulda swore I saw a 13 (or a 12) on eBay a couple days ago... Ds too.
yeah man there are 12s DS, but the 13s that are on there now are lightly used .. i may bid idk yet ... ive seen these go cheap just never in my size

if i could get these, and the grey air raid 1s id be SET on flashback shoes LOL

I thought about bidding on those DS 12s but I didnt want to spend as much as they went up to.

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture of Andre Agassi. he's not in his tennis gear, but i just love his "gear". especially the Bo's!!!!!!!! :0 this was back in the late 80's early 90's in........paris....I.....think.......... so sweet.

View media item 208361

:lol:

I have to re do this picture over wearing my Tech II's now lol

I had a thread going a few years for the other Agassi's to come back but i guess when Niketalk did the change up it deleted, cause now I only see it on sneakertalk, hmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
That 12 atcII was a zero feedback seller right? I think I came across it because seller had something in sz 13 I really wanted, and after it sold I checked his other stuff to see if anything good. Or maybe the 13 was the zero feedback seller? Can't remember. Didnt pay that close attention because I already have a pair...

I love this post. WE NEED MORE RETRO NIKE POST. They see the demand for these Retro Gem's but all you see in Niketalks "Nike retro fourm" is MORE boring talk about ugly upcoming foamposites colorways 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 and Nike Outlets 
eyes.gif
.. im tellin yall keep up the Retro Talk. looks like The air revolutions are coming back mabe some more OG ATC colorways. Js

(i have nothing aginst foamposites. love the royal and eggplants. just sick of 2012- 2013 cw) /:

this thread is a breath of fresh air, this retro forum has been trash the last yr or so!!!

POST MORE PICS PPL!!

Missed out on the last Agassi retros low on cash... But I would be all over these if Nike would just Bless us all with the release

Back
Top Bottom