Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

The retros they had one the techs just did not do them justice at all, they felt cheap as hell and it was disappointing
You're right about that. I was excited for the tc II but I never even wear my pair. They feel like cardboard and that toe box shape is not working. Still looking forward to a proper retro but I won't hold my breath.

bumped....

We need another tc2 retro...never got a chance to cop the 08 joints

only pair in my size is 300 bin on ebay and he aint budgin 
mean.gif

#keepthisalive

That toe box shape on the TCII retro makes me want to weep. One of the biggest Nike Retro F ups in history!

Have to concur that the shape and material was somewhat off on the retros for both ATCa nd ATC2. That said, I still own the ATC in Sonic Yellow and the Lava ATC2. If they do the ATC 3/4 in Cerise, I'll double up regardless. Love that colorway so much. I know Nike will do it at some point. Just have to wait it out.

bumpo\ this thread so maybe Nike sees it...need any type of Agassi retro, i mean they already *****d out all of their other sig lines

bumpo\ this thread so maybe Nike sees it...need any type of Agassi retro, i mean they already *****d out all of their other sig lines

yes yes! we cant give up! a IV is a must Nike, give us old geezers a last triumph !!:lol:

Last edited:
agassi2_large.jpg

agassi_large.jpg

GettyImages_78957589_large.jpeg

GettyImages_81938927_large.jpeg

NIKE, Inc. is delighted to announce an exciting new chapter with sports icon Andre Agassi. The renewed partnership will focus on a shared passion for tennis, along with a commitment to help kids become more active and realize their full potential through sports.

The collaboration is the latest in a long and successful relationship between Nike and Agassi that dates back 25 years. From the early days of his sporting career in 1988, Nike proudly supported Agassi as he established himself as a one of the greatest players in tennis history. The winner of no less than 60 career titles, Agassi's powerful style of play and charismatic personality helped to draw a new, global audience to the game of tennis. By the end of his professional career, he had inspired a new generation to take to the courts.

NIKE, Inc. co-founder and chairman Phil Knight is excited to have Agassi back in the Nike family. 

“As one of the world’s greatest tennis players, Agassi embodied the passion, dedication and determination of the Nike brand. As a philanthropist and campaigner, he continues to share Nike’s commitment to inspire the young generation with his Just Do It spirit. We are honored to welcome him back.”

Off the court, Agassi’s achievements have been equally inspiring. Since his retirement from the game, Agassi has worked tirelessly to create an education model that combines a diverse curriculum with physical activity throughout the school day to help curb a growing epidemic of physical inactivity around the world. Agassi will team with Nike to advocate for change, leveraging the Designed to Move framework for action that Nike helped create with more than 70 expert organizations in the fields of physical education, health and the built environment (e.g., parks, green spaces and public transportation). 

“The past was exciting, emotional and life-changing for all of us. The future, however, is a landscape filled with unlimited opportunity and a canvas anxiously waiting to be filled in,” Agassi says. "Designed to Move has opened new horizons. Coming back together with Nike through this partnership will have a multiplying effect on this and future generations.”

#BACKHOME. @niketennis @nike twitter.com/AndreAgassi/st…

— Andre Agassi (@AndreAgassi) May 13, 2013

i had that shirt ^ (collared, black shoulders with white & lava - agassi pic 1 in sinner's post) with my original atcIIs

it was super soft but got all pilled up
the past couple of years, i've searched for an xl unworn replacement...but they sell for like anywhere from $100 up to $300
& can't do it out of principal

would be cool if they put out these shirts again with an atcII retro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom