Nike tech challenge...Just do it Nike

i had that shirt ^ (collared, black shoulders with white & lava - agassi pic 1 in sinner's post) with my original atcIIs

it was super soft but got all pilled up
the past couple of years, i've searched for an xl unworn replacement...but they sell for like anywhere from $100 up to $300
& can't do it out of principal

would be cool if they put out these shirts again with an atcII retro
Yeah that was the thing with 90's DRI-FIT shirts.  Probably cuz of the material/cotton they used. 

I'm definitely going to wear it just always afraid to get it dirty lol. And yea the material could pill after a few washes so I gotta be careful. It wasn't a dri-fit but made with cool max technology. The first type of dri-fit like design.

Last edited:
you can get it dirty, you just should hand wash it after every wear (with combo of baby shampoo & a conditioner) then throw it in da dryer on very low
it's the agitation not the heat that makes em pill

it's like washing a wool old-timer baseball jersey - it can be done repeatedly with care
but i'm gonna say these agassi shirts were polyester (you would know since you have one)

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to wear it just always afraid to get it dirty lol. And yea the material could pill after a few washes so I gotta be careful. It wasn't a dri-fit but made with cool max technology. The first type of dri-fit like design.
Yes, yes, yes... it was Cool Max... good call.

The factory in which the shoe is made plays a big part in the overall shape. I posted this in another thread about these Air Tech Challenge II samples. If you notice, the shape is much better being that they were made in Indonesia. I rather have a retro shaped correctly than to have one at all. I'd gladly buy a couple pairs if they looked like the ones below. The current retros look like steel toed boots

View media item 409110
View media item 409111
View media item 409112
View media item 409113

The factory in which the shoe is made plays a big part in the overall shape. I posted this in another thread about these Air Tech Challenge II samples. If you notice, the shape is much better being that they were made in Indonesia. I rather have a retro shaped correctly than to have one at all. I'd gladly buy a couple pairs if they looked like the ones below. The current retros look like steel toed boots
These are beauties!!! C'mon Nike, retro these again, but do the shoe proud (more like the recent AM plus TN retro or Pegasus 89, than the bottle nosed weirdness of the last tech challenge retro) as I can't cope with the disappointment!

Just saw some atc2 hot lavas sz 12 on the niketalk fb page for 170 shipped... Not sure if any of you deal with that page or not.

Last time these were retro'd, the quality was terrible and I passed. I can't imagine quality will be any better this time.

^
with this type of nike air - if it gets retro'd again, i actually think there's a chance they could be improved
that's if & when they retro again

^
with this type of nike air - if it gets retro'd again, i actually think there's a chance they could be improved
that's if & when they retro again

If they re-released them now that he's back under contract, I'm guessing they'd be able to bring out the tennis ball logo correctly?

ive always regretted selling my lava atc 2s. this thread is adding salt to that wound

[h1][/h1]
KATC just posted the huarache retro soon to drop, i tried to post it but it wouldn't work,  i know someone in here will soon tho......that's if they already haven't

Last edited:
Is there a reason why they can't keep the midsole the same as the og's?

With that said, I might purchase.

Dont wanna judge before more pics , but this is an all leather upper-shoe and my guess is these will feel stiff and cheap as FK...,,Meh,atleast the retro train is rollin ..

Back
Top Bottom