Nike Total Air Bus Max.. Anyone remember them?

These shoes was so ill back in 1998.. I wish they can retro these.. These shoes look comfortable. Did anyone have or had these??  I remember they retailed for $140.00
 What you guys think of these?

2ev3xms.jpg

Advertisement for these

6sf34o.png

I liked these alot when they came out wanted them so bad but couldn't get them,  the black and yellow one are a grail on mine
pimp.gif

with fool air im sure they are comfortable but nike would find a way to make them hurt your feet

So for those who have tried them on, or had them. The sole feels like air when walking? I just got a DS pair off ebay... 

Sorry OP, gotta run this bus off the road. We don't need these. I do see how that air unit is very similar to the total air foamposite max tho
pimp.gif

i wish nike would give these a retro. im sure well see these in years to come

I can't wait for mines to come.. I just ordered a DS pair of Ebay.. I hope they are comfortable.. 

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

I Still Have Both Colorways With Their Boxes....Still Wearable Shockingly.

How do they feel and how are they cut?? I ordered a DS pair off of ebay.. 

I loved these shoes. Had a pair in the 10th grade then purchased a DS pair off Ebay my Jr year of college and the air bubble burst
tired.gif
Wish Nike would do a retro because I cant find a size 13 anywhere.

Nice to see my picture is making its rounds (the white n blue pair). I wish they were about a 1/2 size bigger for comfort...but overall I love the shoe. they remind me of the uptempos 97, and the duncans :smokin

those are pretty dope I prefer the white and blue colorway. so many shoes I still need to do my research on though

Never got to liking these for some reason.
Hope these retro for the ones that do like them, though.

Back
Top Bottom