Nike Transformers 2 Pack Coming in 2009 (pics)

mods if posted please deleate
pics from theshoegame.com

Michael Bay will bring us Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen in June 2009. Nike isn't going to miss out on the opportunity to release anotherTransformers Pack, and today we give you an early look at the pack. On Wednesday we gave you a sneak peak at one of the sneakers from the pack. Remember theMetallic Cool Grey CB '94's? Well, today we present you with a look at Nike's Transformers 2 Pack which includes an Air Max 95 CL, Dunk High, and aAir Max CB '94. Check out the actual pictures after the jump. Guys don't get too excited becuase currently Nike's Transformers 2 Pack will onlydrop in GS sizes. The Transformers 2 Pack will drop in Summer 2009.

Seriously, if the OG Colorway CB 94 has that air unit, there is no way I am buying. That air unit looks horrible. The Unit on the cb 94 lows looked alotbetter. What gives?

grin.gif

They failed to come through on the first release, and these fall wayyyyy short..The AT's from last year was the best attempt

They should've kept them for the kids originally. Nothing wrong with doing it now.

Those pictures do not belong to TSG, but whatever. I just do not like sites tagging pictures that do NOT belong to them.

I like those Barkley's. That colorway is bonkers.

But, who do the 95's represent? Bumblebee?

Regardless, that colorway 95 was done recently, anyhow.

Besides, this is hypebeast fodder, so even better they don't drop in men's. I got sick of hearing about the last pack a year ago.

The air trainers were so dope i had to have a pair, pic of the 2nd pack would be nice....

Back
Top Bottom