NIKE VANDAL APPRECIATION... ****

Dunks have been played out, now Jordan 1s.. Air Forces as well pretty much, but the vandals have always been on the back burner.. just showing some love to theNike Vandal. the forgotten classic lol... heres what i got..
2612ryq.jpg

i love the purple pair. I have the green/gold ones some call em svsm haha. Im selling them size 10 hit me up if your interested

hate to be a grave digger but where  can i find these again 
nerd.gif

still have my green/gold joints love them

cant believe i missed out on copping the rest of those

Wow, those are some nice pairs (purple, red, blk/gold). I am interested in acquiring some nylon vandals, I need to keep an eye out. I have the "OG" reissue (the vintage ones with the yellowing) and I have beaten those into the ground and continue to. They are fantastic.

I can't get the image to display of the old collection but I have no doubt it belonged to hiro/bear_away. Very cool dude from Japan, I used to interact with him on a regular basis. He once said his hobbies were sneakers and sex :lol:

This is an old pic and I have (and continue to) given these many wears since. Great pair.

:smokin

I miss my vandals they were really simple just all white and then the swoosh was dark blue. Wish I could find another pair ds. Also there were two pairs of vandals the nylons I wanted those too back in the day still look for em on eBay. They are just too :smokin

I have the "OG" reissue (the vintage ones with the yellowing) and I have beaten those into the ground and continue to. They are fantastic.

This is an old pic and I have (and continue to) given these many wears since. Great pair.
forreal mines are beaten down lost the strap but still wear them till this day 

i remember them blue/yellow ones dope 

had an all white & red swoosh pair

biggest mistake putting some type of bleach to clean them came out yellow/red 
tired.gif

i wanna see more pics tho 
nthat.gif

I can't get the image to display of the old collection but I have no doubt it belonged to hiro/bear_away. Very cool dude from Japan, I used to interact with him on a regular basis. He once said his hobbies were sneakers and sex :lol:

yes it was his collection. i wonder if this is him? :lol:

Last edited:
It must have been a purchase from someone else. I never sold my grey jewel mids, and I never owned the other two. I have sold very few AFIs over the years lol.

Hi, firends!

I from Russia, the fan of nike vandal.

My first nike vandal appeared at me in 1985 and there were they red with gold swoosh.

Now I have 2 couples:

Very much I love this footwear! Where it is possible to buy red as in 1985? I didn't find the US11 size. Very much I want.

Thanks.

Vandals arent a shoe that i have seen faked. (i imagine all shoes are faked) but not likely.

Back
Top Bottom