---Nike Vandal Supreme ---Tier ZERO---

They release on 05.04.08. Tier ZERO release. Retails for 110 EUR.

vandal.jpg

IMO these joints are really nice.

Info and pic from NORT Berlin

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

They're all black. What so nice about them? Material?

So, you're trying to say all black shoes cannot look good?

I just expressed my opinion and there's no way in discussing ones taste. If I like something your opinion will not change mine.

Paix
c.

Those are beautiful. also the vintage vandals coming out are nice too. the red and blk gold.

They're special because they're nylon and limited. Still not something I'd cop at that price, but if you liked all black kicks and you likedVandals, these would be pretty attractive to you. I probably would pick them up if they were on sale for $50 or less. Nylon is nice though, breathable,comfortable, clean looking.

Originally Posted by cweak

They're all black. What so nice about them? Material?

So, you're trying to say all black shoes cannot look good?

I just expressed my opinion and there's no way in discussing ones taste. If I like something your opinion will not change mine.

Paix
c.

Calm down. I wasn't trying to battle. I was just wondering why they're labeled supreme. I don't see anything special about them.

Can black shoes look good? Yes. My Air Force 1 hi Lux and Sheed hi's are quite nice. But the Lux's are nice due to the leather and construction, andthe Sheeds are nice because the white swoosh and midsole sets them off, but that's my opinion.

110 EUR is retail here in Europe. I'm sure you lucky cats in US (if they drop there) will be able to score them for less. To compare 110 EUR is retail forBTTYS VNTG Dunks, so you can imagine price tag Stateside.

Paix
c.

Those don't look bad, hopefully they'll go on sale here in the States for dirt cheap, that's usually how I get all my Vandals
laugh.gif
. The newDistressed Vandals look good too, even though they're leather.

Calm down. I wasn't trying to battle. I was just wondering why they're labeled supreme. I don't see anything special about them.

They're labeled Supreme because all Vandals that use nylon are considered "Supreme." It's not so much a mark of quality (though nylon is athousand times better than leather on Vandals) as it is a way to differentiate between Vandals using different materials; hence, you have "VandalSupreme," "Vandal Canvas," etc.
Personally, there is nothing amazing about these. I like them; I love nylon and the strap is a nice contrast,but they shouldn't be tier zero or 110 euro. This is the way Nike hypes up simple colorways. It's funny, Nike hates showing the US Vandal love (whenit's one of my favorite sneakers). 5-6 years ago when they were dropping all of the nice colorways all of the dope canvas models were co.jp for the mostpart and all of the nylon ones were euro GRs.

Nike, can we please get some GR release nylon vandals in classic colorways with no vintage gimmick?

a lot of vandals are super hot... but somehow nike ruined them by marketing them to urban crowd. like spittin them out so fast at like 49.99 at mom and popstores in some wild 'urban coloways'. they shoulda been some premium shoes all along

Back
Top Bottom