Nike Vintage Dunk, Be True To Your School

2008 will mark the celebration of the Nike Dunk and some crazy upcoming releases from Nike. The Dunk will make a come back but this time featuring aunique vintage treatment, just like the Vintage Runners in 2007. Each Vintage dunk will bare the original colors of 6 Basket Ball University teams. More picsbellow.

i want to know your input on these releases....ipersonally think, they should have came out with the regular retro, but of course with these colorwayz...making them look vintage is ridiculous,especiallybuying somethings thats new, with a vintage appearance..i still rather rock some ogs, like the michigans or goldenrods...but to each its own....

I wouldn't mind buying the unlv, g-rods, michagans, and the syracuse. But my question is, mesh tongues?

wow, first we're going back in time with the Dunks...and now even further, with this post?

indifferent.gif
you guys complained about the old search feature, and we get aeven better search feature, and you don't use it!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i hope its nylon, would make it more of an OG feel to it. I would hate to see a mesh tongue on these.

The people at nike are officially a bunch of morons. That's all I can say...these are gonna sit on shelves if they are widely released. Who the hell wantsa shoe that's pre-trashed? I want new looking OLD STOCK, not old looking NEW STOCK. Wow, idiots...

this idea is a true shot in the dark but I am not hating, I would like to see these in person. But a few of these I would like to add to the collection

i cant believe they messed up a good thing by making them look "pre beat ", im boycoting these.....

Back
Top Bottom