Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Kind of doubting Monday with no announcement rolling out yet . Especially since it’s a full collection

Detailed look at the sweater. Only piece of the collection I’m really feeling. Kinda like the hockey jersey too but I’d prolly pass on that.

Attachments

• 345413F4-7934-4544-B84F-5AC701D2627D.jpeg
    345413F4-7934-4544-B84F-5AC701D2627D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • D52FDFB9-0D28-40C5-B435-70ED6DA9A82B.jpeg
    D52FDFB9-0D28-40C5-B435-70ED6DA9A82B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Kind of doubting Monday with no announcement rolling out yet . Especially since it’s a full collection

There wasn’t a blazer “pre-announcement” before the official release date announcement though. I’m leaning towards that cryptic post being the announcement. It’s definitely “on brand” for them to announce the date cryptically on a scoreboard lol.

i also wouldn’t be shocked if this is a way to curve the masses knowing and maybe curving anticipated hype.

There wasn’t a blazer “pre-announcement” before the official release date announcement though. I’m leaning towards that cryptic post being the announcement. It’s definitely “on brand” for them to announce the date cryptically on a scoreboard lol.

i also wouldn’t be shocked if this is a way to curve the masses knowing and maybe curving anticipated hype.
Took the words outta my mouth. I def. think they went for a more cryptic announcement this time, for one, to curve the masses, & for two, it’s just very on brand for Cynthia/CPFM.

That’s kind of what I’m saying . Nike announced the date a full 2 weeks in advance (13th and dropped the 27th)

granted stuff randomly goes up and down on the site , gets announced after it’s been sold out for weeks , etc. thought they would do actual release date again lol

thought they’d do the same especially with a full collection but who knows . Wouldn’t be mad if the date is pushed back a week lol

That’s kind of what I’m saying . Nike announced the date a full 2 weeks in advance (13th and dropped the 27th)

thought they’d do the same especially with a full collection but who knows . Wouldn’t be mad if the date is pushed back a week lol

I could be very wrong but i don’t think those clothes will release with the shoes all at once.

I definitely wouldn’t be shocked if the clothes just appeared on the site randomly though.

Just got my shipping email, the due date when I ordered was November 10th! I should have them by Friday/Monday

granted stuff randomly goes up and down on the site , gets announced after it’s been sold out for weeks , etc. thought they would do actual release date again lol

nike by you pendleton collection dropped this past monday and nike by you levi’s af1s restocked the monday before, both with no prior announcement and sold out within hrs. i’d be on the lookout this monday if you really want a pair.

got extra pink and red laces if anyone wanted to trade.

Attachments

• 3B7B2D74-92C6-48F7-905C-5DFCA7620605.png
    3B7B2D74-92C6-48F7-905C-5DFCA7620605.png
    733.5 KB · Views: 218
Got another delay email yesterday giving an 11/26 ship date

then got an email this morning saying they shipped

(Anyone wanna trade for some colorful laces? And would it look weird throwing in color laces from Father’s Day 1s?)

I'd like to get a few of the clothing pieces if possible. The other nike cpfm clothing only made it to a DSM store I think. I'd especially want that jacket.

Back
Top Bottom