Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

I wonder can you buy more than one pair. And do both shoes have to have the same color or could they be different.. either way I'm in..
Shoes words can be different colors (check A$AP Nasts pair that I posted in here like 2-3 pages back). I’m going for a black pair w/ Air in navy blue & Flea in dark green. If I have time I’m going for a white pair too that says Air Sunshine but idk the colors I wanna do on that one.

Anyone know if you can change the AIR/FLEA/SUNSHINE letter colors or just the outline? Don’t like all whites...

1571604506118.png
1571604458155.png

1571604130120.png

1571604169575.png

1571604220466.png

1571604258573.png

1571604277082.png

What are we predicting on sellout time? Shouldn’t be instant right? I want to make a few.

white/yellow sunshine (this the priority)
Black/white flea
Black/green sunshine
White/white sunshine

Shoes words can be different colors (check A$AP Nasts pair that I posted in here like 2-3 pages back). I’m going for a black pair w/ Air in navy blue & Flea in dark green. If I have time I’m going for a white pair too that says Air Sunshine but idk the colors I wanna do on that one.

No doubt my man I think I'm only going to go for one pair though...

So the nike article says seven colors. I personally seen pictures of five only so far they are white, black, red, yellow and the teal/green. Anybody have actual pictures of the other two?

So the nike article says seven colors. I personally seen pictures of five only so far they are white, black, red, yellow and the teal/green. Anybody have actual pictures of the other two?

coral / pink and no idea of the last color. saw a blue but I can’t tell if it was the teal or royal causw of the light

Without truly knowing what that last color is I think Im gonna go with a black pair with the right air shoe in white and left shoe sunshine in yellow since they said you can have each shoe in a different color. Im liking that teal/green though.

Back
Top Bottom