Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

All orders will be cancelled. Nike listed the product in error. Just got off the phone with a supervisor.. They offered me a 10% discount code, got them up to 15% so far, going to see if I can get more, lol.

Damn. I just got the cancellation email. This sucks. I was so excited when I was able to purchase on the restock. Those were false dreams. RIP.

YOOOO everyone call nike. jsut spoke to a rep, there was a glitch email that sent canceled. i swear they trollin. if u got charged already u shoul b good , im talkn about a processed charged. not a pending

check your nike accounts. If it the order doesnt say cancelled your ok. I have the email saying cancelled but my account shows its stil in process

Just got cancelled on my pair

what color did everyone who got cancelled order? White here for mine

For anyone still hopeful, just got my 2nd cancellation at 3:49 PM ET, so they're still going out. Couldn't add to cart from any device on the first release, actually get through this time and get the shaft. Thanks for wasting everyone's time, Nike!

Yup. Salty. Was doing a favor for a homie that always looks out for me too. Thanks Nike.

tenor.gif

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! - Love, Nike

I hope I have transcript saved of my convo with Nike chat. When they told me it was a launch product. Which means no glitch and they owe us 40%

Back
Top Bottom