Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | WHAT’S NEXT?

Joined Feb 2, 2008
Nike def shouldnt have set it up so that you can checkout with nothing selected.

EVen if you want white/white black/blk, they should force you to make those selections. Especially if they gonna make these ****s limited

Joined Oct 10, 2018

its crazy how theres little to no information about cynthia, the designer/owner.

all we know is that she used to intern at complex and used to be pharrell's assistant. pharrell shouted her out once when receiving his award. mysterious brand for sure

Joined Jun 20, 2013
i wanted to do leather, but was trying to check out quick so i just did the pre-made white/white sunshine pair. turns out it had a nylon tongue.

Joined Sep 3, 2015
i wanted to do leather, but was trying to check out quick so i just did the pre-made white/white sunshine pair. turns out it had a nylon tongue.
Weird, my black pair has a leather tongue and i didn't modify anything. The "see my design" button isn't working for me anymore though, so i can't check the white one.

Are you just clicking "see my design" on the confirm email, or is there another way to see what you got?

Joined Jun 20, 2013
Weird, my black pair has a leather tongue and i didn't modify anything. The "see my design" button isn't working for me anymore though, so i can't check the white one.

Are you just clicking "see my design" on the confirm email, or is there another way to see what you got?
nah right after i placed the order, i had went back and clicked the pre-made white/white pair again. then went to see my design or whatever it was called and it showed a nylon tongue.

i dont really mind either way, just happy to have a pair after how bad that drop was

Joined Jan 24, 2013
i went leather tongue, didnt really even give it a second thought

could barely tell the difference in the mock up pictures

Top Bottom