Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Has anyone ever gotten an order confirmed, it shows up in your app as confirmed and you’ve been charged, but no emails from Nike have ever been sent? One of my orders is like this and it’s concerning me...

When you go to My Orders , does it show up there? I’m assuming you good .

Pairs probably start coming in next week!

AD759E6B-4C28-4B01-854F-61DC9F66D7B0.jpeg
When you go to My Orders , does it show up there? I’m assuming you good .

Pairs probably start coming in next week!

This shows up, says confirmed... and I got charged. I’d say I’m probably good, just wondering if anyone had this happen before.

AD759E6B-4C28-4B01-854F-61DC9F66D7B0.jpeg

This shows up, says confirmed... and I got charged. I’d say I’m probably good, just wondering if anyone had this happen before.
Back when it was still Nike iD this happened to me almost all the time. Not a single email from Nike, no order confirmation, no started email etc. You're good.

Hey all, new to the forum and to NikeID. Unbelievably excited to get this pair in hand. Did anyone else hear that there were only 5000 pairs available?

Ordered a blank pair because I couldn’t figure out how to customize on my phone and didn’t want to miss out. Happy accidents. Mine still shows as “started” wonder if they’re setting production by size.

Ordered a blank pair because I couldn’t figure out how to customize on my phone and didn’t want to miss out. Happy accidents. Mine still shows as “started” wonder if they’re setting production by size.

I ordered a “blank” pair too as I was all about the materials and textures and not so much the bright color options. Got a shipping notification a few hours ago on my size 10.5.

Received the shipping email for my second pair and will have them in hand on Tuesday :pimp::pimp: My Blank pair still says in progress.

Back
Top Bottom