Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Nike def shouldnt have set it up so that you can checkout with nothing selected.

EVen if you want white/white black/blk, they should force you to make those selections. Especially if they gonna make these ****s limited

its crazy how theres little to no information about cynthia, the designer/owner.

all we know is that she used to intern at complex and used to be pharrell's assistant. pharrell shouted her out once when receiving his award. mysterious brand for sure

i wanted to do leather, but was trying to check out quick so i just did the pre-made white/white sunshine pair. turns out it had a nylon tongue.

Got order confirmation finally! It’ll be a nice pick up in December.
FDB32A1A-5345-40A3-9679-74E9A6C3A40A.jpeg
85F3E19C-2CC2-472A-A634-37FDE19F2FCD.jpeg
78407030-4610-49A8-B81B-5CB401629A27.jpeg
This filter is making these look kind of bad

i wanted to do leather, but was trying to check out quick so i just did the pre-made white/white sunshine pair. turns out it had a nylon tongue.

Weird, my black pair has a leather tongue and i didn't modify anything. The "see my design" button isn't working for me anymore though, so i can't check the white one.

Are you just clicking "see my design" on the confirm email, or is there another way to see what you got?

Weird, my black pair has a leather tongue and i didn't modify anything. The "see my design" button isn't working for me anymore though, so i can't check the white one.

Are you just clicking "see my design" on the confirm email, or is there another way to see what you got?
nah right after i placed the order, i had went back and clicked the pre-made white/white pair again. then went to see my design or whatever it was called and it showed a nylon tongue.

i dont really mind either way, just happy to have a pair after how bad that drop was

i went leather tongue, didnt really even give it a second thought

could barely tell the difference in the mock up pictures

Back
Top Bottom