Nike x Chien-Ming Wang Air Max 1 Premium

From Freshnessmag.com
Nike x Chien-Ming Wang -Air Max 1 Premium

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-01-570x412.jpg

2009 is proven to a pivotal year for New York Yankees pitcher Chien-Ming Wang. In addition pitching the very first game at the brandnew Yankee Stadium and expecting the arrival of his first child in any days now. Wang also received the rare invitation to create his very own signatureNike Air Max 1 Premium.

The Chien-Ming Wang Air Max 1 Premium is constructed of the same premium leather found in baseball glove. The all-white upper, interject with wrap-aroundof a golden thread, stitched in the baseball stitch fashion all are reflections of Wang's love for the sport. A hint navy and embroidered #40 on theinterior highlights Wang's career thus far with the New York Yankees. On the tongue, you will find Wang's Chinese surname "王" in gold,traditional Chinese calligraphy form, implies the importance of his family but also its alternate definition - the King. All are designed on top of atranslucent Nike Air Unit sole embedded with gold flicks, connote Wang's title among Taiwanese fans - The Beacon of Taiwan.

Scheduled to launch next month, on Friday, July 10th, at selected Nike retail locations in Taiwan, followed by limited release worldwide.

Release Date: July 10th (Friday)

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-02-570x465.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-03-570x465.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-06-570x703.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-09-570x465.jpg

nike-am1-premium-chien-ming-wang-08-570x465.jpg

More photos >>

Originally Posted by agold1002

does that 40 on the tongue represent his ERA??

zing! hes lost it, 95 down the middle doesnt do it, couldnt hit a spot if his life depended on it. good thing the yankees can swing it, but hes a hero intaiwan like similar to pacquiao in the philippines almost so they will be gobbled up over there

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to give my homie TIMMYY lincecum some air max 1's before they give em to this hack.

These have a NICE look to them ... Thats nice they did this for Wang. Ill be copping once they hit the states. Cant wait.

Why does he get his own shoes, why doesn't the best pitcher in NY (Johan) get his own shoes

i agree, this is 110% garbage. wang chien ming is being worshipped by so many taiwanese hypebeasts its beyond logical reasoning. (they published his weddingand wife's pregnancy as NEWS on tv). Im taiwanese, and i think this is uncessary, OD, and did i say the shoe looks ugly? EPIC FAIL nike, EPIC FAIL

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to give my homie TIMMYY lincecum some air max 1's before they give em to this hack.
eyes.gif
Two 19 win seasons and he was one of the best pitchers inthe AL last season at 8-2 before he got hurt during the pointless Interleague play.

Another Lincecum stan on NT. Great.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Two 19 win seasons and he was one of the best pitchers in the AL last season at 8-2 before he got hurt during the pointless Interleague play.

Another Lincecum stan on NT. Great.

Dude, i'm not gonna get all personal with you, cuz i'm sure you're a yankees fan. But it's not my fault your team designed and built anightmare for right handed pitchers. And also, if Tim had the 200 million dollar run support ya boy did, his win total goes up by at least 5. I'm notbandwagon I just like to rep my team. So chill.

Back
Top Bottom