Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

was really hoping to get the flyknits but looks like most shops only got up to 10. alyx had up to 11 but i ended up canceling that one :frown:

flyknits being womens only suck, nordstrom had em up early and only had up to sz 9

sails finally sold out on snkrs.... i guess those who missed on the bred jump on that cw

^ ^ ^

weird that it only has a swoosh on the right pair medial side but its nice that someone actually has a pic of the outsole removed :lol: i am not even sure most of those that bought knows theyre removable

Free_TR_3_Ivory_Black_AQ9200_100_8641.progressive.jpg

^ ^ ^

weird that it only has a swoosh on the right pair medial side but its nice that someone actually has a pic of the outsole removed :lol: i am not even sure most of those that bought knows theyre removable

Free_TR_3_Ivory_Black_AQ9200_100_8641.progressive.jpg

nice pic. a$ap ferg was just wearing the outsole with some air force 1 lows during paris fashion week.

couldn't afford both, but curious to see what kind of combos ppl will think up. wonder if AJ1's will fit in the outsole

I bought these for the outsoles, gonna put em on my sock racers and Jordan trimmers, gonna pimp them out. Excited to see the sock racer with 4 straps

Back
Top Bottom