Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Just got my hybrid shorts/tights in. So glad I was able
to cop this time as I slept on the last release. Super nice. Also got the t shirt, briefs and chest pouch. The shorts are by far the best part of the release. I might return the chest pouch, its really small. Can’t fit my phone in it which is what I wanted. Cool lightweight design though. Everything is high quality as it should be for the price.

Matthew williams is going innovate nike how him and kim jones did over Dior.Dior has made billions after being obscure vtg label.the b22 b23 b24 and oblique chucks have taken over celeb sneaker game

I love the mmw4 so much, hope hype doesn’t generate... also what happened to the mmw3. It went mmw1 tr3, mmw joyride, now the mmw4???

camo mmw free tr3 on sale at the alyx webstore

1584041013260.png

I own this in an XL, normally wear XL. It is definitely a wider, shorter fit than a modern T. Very similar to a 90s Nike cut. Thick cotton, lots of structure. I prefer the larger fit rather than the shirt being too short (as I am tall)

I own this in an XL, normally wear XL. It is definitely a wider, shorter fit than a modern T. Very similar to a 90s Nike cut. Thick cotton, lots of structure. I prefer the larger fit rather than the shirt being too short (as I am tall)
Thanks man. Will stick Norma med size in nike

Back
Top Bottom