Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

those look stupid. they're getting silly with this sneakerboot hype. i blame those damn acronym prestos and the sf af1s (i liked those prestos though).

View media item 2366306View media item 2366307View media item 2366308View media item 2366309

Kind of late on these but I caved and got a pair. The quality of them is really good. If Nike can push some Jordan 1 models in this leather I would be in for a few pairs. Really like the simplicity of these. I would definitely consider a pair as they eventually go on discount. I paid retail and happy with them. They shouldn't be sitting based on quality but we all know how stuff sells these days.

im passing on the RTs in hopes i can catch a pair of the silver bullets.

i will be trying for those Newson Vapormaxes though.

Them newsons are cool too, I'd cop the tisci at Nike so in case they go on sale I can get my money back and cop at the sale price

looks good, much better than the stock pics

where'd you get it from?

Last edited:
Thanks and copped from bodega. If you cop them I suggest you wear high socks with em cuz low cut socks made the top part dig into my skin

Thanks and copped from bodega. If you cop them I suggest you wear high socks with em cuz low cut socks made the top part dig into my skin

Those look good but Nike is notorious for that! Those Air Max day Tinkers killed back of my ankles first wear...had to buy socks to make it thro the day and couldnt wear high tops for at least a week

Those look good but Nike is notorious for that! Those Air Max day Tinkers killed back of my ankles first wear...had to buy socks to make it thro the day and couldnt wear high tops for at least a week
Yea it sucks, I learned my lesson though, from now on I'm rocking the high socks with em

As in any other thread that I join I must say I shouldn't have join this thread 

Back
Top Bottom