Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boners came in today. HOW TF DO YOU GET THESE THINGS ON!?

Try making sure the laces are fairly loose, and use the heel tab and the small loop tab in the front to help pull your feet into the shoes in place. If you don't want to risk (though unlikely) damaging the inner heel tab, I'd suggest using a shoe horn. Getting them off is going to be a bit more of a challenge, however. For that, I'd say use both hands and apply more torque towards pushing downward from the heel area. Hope this helps!

For the Bday!

22326B66-FD4F-4E11-A245-3DA675FDA47C.jpeg

25510DA9-0465-4280-8025-71E4816515EF.jpeg

F78E4D14-25D6-452B-95E0-B541DE771F76.jpeg

12A3BD63-8F41-4764-91E8-7023B1D35BEC.jpeg

Try making sure the laces are fairly loose, and use the heel tab and the small loop tab in the front to help pull your feet into the shoes in place. If you don't want to risk (though unlikely) damaging the inner heel tab, I'd suggest using a shoe horn. Getting them off is going to be a bit more of a challenge, however. For that, I'd say use both hands and apply more torque towards pushing downward from the heel area. Hope this helps!

Appreciate it. I finally got them on, I was just worried about pulling the heel tab off. Also glad I went tts. It wasn’t that hard to take them off surprisingly. Such a dope shoe. I’ll post a fit pic when I Unds.

I just need to know when the Air FOG Raid pair come out in the black and fossil color way. That’s the only pair I need/want

Back
Top Bottom