Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:nerd:
6ED7AB7F-3F4A-4F8D-AE28-F51B79B4EBE3.png

Black and Grey Raids had my attention but if they're FF only then money saved. The released stuff is meh. I still need the tear away sweats but they made it impossible.

I feel like the staggered release will make the raids harder to get. Everyone just going to try and then flip them instead of being forced to pick between which one they like better if they all dropped on the same day (i know either way it won't matter but small glimmer of hope :lol:). I am also real butthurt about the Grey and Black Raids only being F&F. Like why? Why you gonna do this? You know they are the pair that is most coveted. And you released pics of them a long time ago so its not like you couldn't produce them. Straight slap in the face

The release doesn’t really seem any different then the other releases imo almost exactly the same tbh. The black FOG1 and SA dropped together (2 shoes) then later the bone FOG1 & SA dropped on a different day. Now the bone FOG Raid & pure platinum Moccasins drop then the black & fossil FOG Raid’s and black moccasins drop the pattern is virtually identical lol

The release doesn’t really seem any different then the other releases imo almost exactly the same tbh. The black FOG1 and SA dropped together (2 shoes) then later the bone FOG1 & SA dropped on a different day. Now the bone FOG Raid & pure platinum Moccasins drop then the black & fossil FOG Raid’s and black moccasins drop the pattern is virtually identical lol

Release pattern is definitely the same, but less hype + less interest in the silhouettes will help. Not to mention some sizes in both the bone raids and plat mocs are under $300 already, a week out from release, I think that's a good sign.

Release pattern is definitely the same, but less hype + less interest in the silhouettes will help. Not to mention some sizes in both the bone raids and plat mocs are under $300 already, a week out from release, I think that's a good sign.
Oh absolutely... I was just speaking in reference to how they release, not level of interest or hype which was clearly more for the flagship FOG1 shoe

Wonder if we’ll see more NBA players playing in the raids. They seems more practical than FOG1 to hoop in.

So now with 2 review videos we have a "raids fit half size big" and "raids fit True to size"
good good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom