Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are very nice. I like the tonal swoosh on the blacks. Love the toe box material, very comfortable. Great quality and a good retail price for them.
A3057B26-69A2-4B06-9D13-C7CCCD64E4CD.jpeg

Noice. :nthat:
I really like the contrasting Swoosh on the Light Bone pair, but having the black pair in hand, I'm glad I own the black pair instead even though there is no contrasting Swoosh. It just looks much nicer to me.

That’s the point.

There ISN’T a profit.

20-30 above retail is them losing money (after fees).

My point is that they’re not making money. Stock X is. And that’s the problem. Resellers literally get nothing out of it.

You cant defend their actions with logic or reason, because there is none.

Real resellers buy in bulk under box price. People buying a few pairs of higher volume sneakers being speculative are the ones getting burned, but there aren’t enough of them to make a difference. Stockx is more of a retailer than people believe.

Real resellers buy in bulk under box price. People buying a few pairs of higher volume sneakers being speculative are the ones getting burned, but there aren’t enough of them to make a difference. Stockx is more of a retailer than people believe.

I could believe retailers backdooring pairs to StockX for below retail. But you telling me resellers were buying this shoe that sold out instantly everywhere for below retail?

Your username has never seemed more appropriate. :lol:

Last edited:
I could believe retailers backdooring pairs to StockX for below retail. But you telling me resellers were buying this shoe that sold out instantly everywhere for below retail?

Your username has never seemed more appropriate.
I don't think that's what he said. I believe he was speaking to the general subject of loads of shoes being sold on StockX at either break-even or a small loss for the sellers. Not specifically FoGs.

Damn, not sure if I wanna pull the trigger at Kixsquare....with the up and down reviews.

Last edited:
Sorry if its been asked but just trying to make sure on sizing...my tts in Jordan 1s is a sz 9.5 so am i safe to go with that for these?

The user name was created for fun years back.

Yes if you’re a reseller and buy volume of higher volume releases you can buy under box price. Some sizes on stockx are under retail so I’d say it’s highly likely volume was sold by retailers under box price.

You answered your own question by saying retailers back door pairs to stockx. If so why wouldn’t they do the same thing for high volume resellers?

I haven’t checked the volume of these specific FOGs. Most likely low level commercial. So over 100,000 pairs but under 500,000 pairs.

Last edited:
I don't think that's what he said. I believe he was speaking to the general subject of loads of shoes being sold on StockX at either break-even or a small loss for the sellers. Not specifically FoGs.

Smaller sizes of these FOGs are still available at retail. They’re now clearing on stockx and other sites under retail. So yes to these FOGs selling under retail.

It wasn’t significantly below retail, but I bought mine for $168 shipped on Antonioli. This pair is for personal use though

Damn, not sure if I wanna pull the trigger at Kixsquare....with the up and down reviews.
Read a lot of reviews regarding late shipment, messed up box, or wrong size but didn’t see any regarding fakes. I guess some of us finna find out.

Read a lot of reviews regarding late shipment, messed up box, or wrong size but didn’t see any regarding fakes. I guess some of us finna find out.
Huh? I bought them earlier today from Kixsquare. Couldn't care less about the rest of it other than ... what did I miss? Someone says they sent fakes?
Anything else wrong with them, whatever. If they send me the wrong size, I don't give a **** about their no returns policy. My CC company will deal with that LOL

Hope kix squares comes thru with a clean pair in the size I ordered I guess lmao....I hope my box is a1 too. Such a nice box. Would be a shame.....cc dispute would be the way to go lol. Teach em a lesson.

^^^
Yeah I’ve done some research and the nightmare reviews are ones that say it took a while for shoes to ship out, or didn’t get shipped out so they were refunded via PayPal. Even saw reviews/complaints that started off along the lines of “no doubt their shoes are authentic but...”

For $210 shipped I’m not trippin as long as they’re real haha!

Back
Top Bottom