Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black pair looks good in person imo. Thanks again @Phillip Drummond. Bone pair coming Friday.

58CCA963-9542-4B88-8DBB-6874C7C07A0B.jpeg

Last edited:
these look good in denim? I see these looking good in some nice cargo/fog type of pants and nothing else. My imagination is not that great and I can't picture it.

i've tended to wear them with my slim fit black denim and i love it, but i think they'd probably look good with other slim fit denim as well in a lighter wash.

Got my OBD pair yesterday and didnt even have time to take them out of the box. On another note.. they shipped them in a big box with zero padding on the inside which resulted in the bottom side of the box completely detaching smh. I'm going to have to get some good glue and go to work. Pics later tonight.

yeah same with mine, just lucky that mine didn't get damaged from it

Got tracking info from Kixsquare as well. Too bad these have to make their way across the whole country from NY to L.A., I don't think I'll have them in time for the weekend LOL
Yeah but just cause we got tracking don't mean it shipped. It just means label created my pair still in that pre process B's....hope they move tommorow.

Yeah but just cause we got tracking don't mean it shipped. It just means label created my pair still in that pre process B's....hope they move tommorow.
Hoping so too. In my experience USPS is usually just super slow to update, but I'm guessing they get scanned as dropped off late tonight/early tomorrow morning, get on the plane tomorrow, sorted tomorrow evening, transferred to destination facilities on Friday, then delivered on Saturday. As long as they get on the plan tomorrow, there's still a decent shot we get em on Saturday I think.

I couldn't be less worried about it. If Monday rolls around and they still haven't moved, then yeah.

Just came home to the FOG Raids... the quality is top notch!!!! Sheesh! This is going to be my personal shoe of the year! I’m going to pick up the partical beige Mocs to (with that swoosh discount when they come available) I love the vibes of these!

Q
I couldn't be less worried about it. If Monday rolls around and they still haven't moved, then yeah.
Just got notification mine was dropped off in NY and now in NJ.

Mints and orange FOG1 must be close to release. What I want to know is if that grey pair pyrates posted on IG or mesh whites are dropping still.

Edit: USPS text alert now says expected delivery is Saturday. Just in time for Memorial Day :smokin

Last edited:
Oh nah, I wasn't worried necessarily, I just didn't wanna wait the extra day if they didn't get here by Saturday since Monday's a USPS holiday. But just got the email from USPS that expected delivery is Saturday so I'm stoked now!

Q

Just got notification mine was dropped off in NY and now in NJ.

Mints and orange FOG1 must be close to release. What I want to know is if that grey pair pyrates posted on IG or mesh whites are dropping still.

Edit: USPS text alert now says expected delivery is Saturday. Just in time for Memorial Day :smokin

Which grey pair? I think the mesh sail, mint and green are the only FOG1s releasing this summer, although there were rumors of that amarillo pair dropping too

Pulled out my 2008 black/gray OG Air Raid retro for the first time in forever, since these have me in a Raid kind of mood. Gray toe boxes have developed little cracks in them. Barely ever wore them. Bummer, but that's what I get for letting them sit in the closet for a decade. With these FoGs, seems like a good time soon to drop another retro of the OGs.

Oh nah, I wasn't worried necessarily, I just didn't wanna wait the extra day if they didn't get here by Saturday since Monday's a USPS holiday. But just got the email from USPS that expected delivery is Saturday so I'm stoked now!
I had mine shipped to my office like I do with everything, so probably going to be Tuesday for me. Ah well, I'll wear them next weekend.

EDIT: Oh snap, they're on the move. Tracking says Friday but by 8 pm. Post office deliveries come to my office around 4:45 every afternoon. Probably won't get them Friday, closing my office around 1 for an early start to Memorial Day Weekend. But I could be enticed to stick around if the tracking updates indicate they'll get there by 5 LOL

Last edited:
Which grey pair? I think the mesh sail, mint and green are the only FOG1s releasing this summer, although there were rumors of that amarillo pair dropping too

Same people that posted renderings of the Amarillo pairs also posted rendering of grey pairs. Looks like they took them down from their IG though.

Anyone have a screenshot of the Holypop store before they changed the price on the Air Raids from 180 to 201 Euros? They did it last minute and I didn't notice so I'm trying to get them to sort that out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom