Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20190814_201005[1].jpg
So I finally got my hands on these. Got em used for 450 which was a good deal for me considering resale.
One of the best Nike silhouettes I've seen so I just had to have these.

Cons:
I have flat feet and they hurt the medial side of my left foot near the arc. Most likely its the cage pushing against my foot. My right foot is fine though.
Mesh isn't very durable I see a bit of fraying from wear from the previous owner. Definitely recommend the light bones
Glue...
For the blacks, I think the inside material bleeds black. Not a biggie for me though.

Pros:
Very good cushioning, bouncy yet firm.
The nubuck is very nice in terms of Nike quality.
Love the bone/cream color of the midsole
The cage is sexy

Some random tidbits:
I love the back tab it feels like a reverse tongue!
Pretty easy to put on and off. I'm used to wearing boots though.
Lacing system is mostly for looks IMO
$450 is a great deal IMO. What size?

My favorite shoe of the year by far. I’m mad though cause I haven’t wore them since summer started. It’s been to phuken hot.

My favorite shoe of the year by far. I’m mad though cause I haven’t wore them since summer started. It’s been to phuken hot.

11. Think I'm gonna use the long laces to wrap em around. I like that look better. Definitely shoe of the year for me

Unds in Vegas not so bad comfort wise but attention wise wayyyyy too much. Gone most likely sell.
5B65C3F8-322F-4D22-B825-21E0DC174A53.jpeg
"Attention wise wayyyyy too much" you mean too many peeps where looking at you?

I have never been a fan of the Orange or the Greens because it is too much shoe to be one color. But, TBH they don't look bad in your pic. Still would never cop tho...

I heard on the yellow FOG1’s there was 2,499 made- and that on the boxes it has the number you got (example 122 of 2,499)

Anyone who owns a pair can confirm this?

Can you go half a size down in shoot arounds if you have wide feet? Found a black pair for a decent price but they dont have my usual size, U.K 11

What you wearing, open toe sandals?

Aint too hot to wear em. Worn mine plenty of times during the hottest days in NYC and never bothered me. Thats for any shoe flr that matter.

Was able to secure my pair..... these are straight fire imo - esp in person

And this is what I was talking about earlier - seeing that sticker on the box 1992 of 2499

(assuming only 2499 of these were made?)

Fear of God 1 Lakeshow-2.jpg

Fear of God 1 Lakeshow-4.jpg

Fear of God 1 Lakeshow-11.jpg

Attachments

• Fear of God 1 Lakeshow-10.jpg
    Fear of God 1 Lakeshow-10.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 17

And this is what I was talking about earlier - seeing that sticker on the box 1992 of 2499

Wow man, so dope. I'm lowkey jelly. Nah, I'm highkey jelly. That's my favorite pair of the entire line - been eyeing those since day 1 when it was said those were Laker PEs (which no Laker wore anyway WTF??). Sucks that it was a ComplexCon exclusive.

Congrats! I’ll eventually cop.

Back
Top Bottom