Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone cop those Nike FOG tee's with the swoosh in the middle of the chest? Kinda want to know how they fit, I'm assuming boxy? Slightly large? Really want one for layering purposes.

I would have loved Oatmeal’s for this fit but tbh black FoG 1 quickly becoming my GOAT
06D71DD1-4E9A-4AC9-AAFB-2350A62113A4.jpeg

Anyone cop those Nike FOG tee's with the swoosh in the middle of the chest? Kinda want to know how they fit, I'm assuming boxy? Slightly large? Really want one for layering purposes.

Got mine in today. Haven’t tried it on but the tag says loose fit so I’d assume it is slightly oversized.

I would say a little more than 1 size large. I got a small and it fits like a relaxed fit medium. Very similar to ACG. Cotton is thick, also similar to ACG. Printing is very clean and higher quality than ACG. Looks like it is vinyl heat transferred rather than silkscreened (front and back). The white is not a pure white, has a slight natural tone to it. It's actually a "fair price" compared to similar quality shirts, and a "steal" compared to FG shirts.

I would say a little more than 1 size large. I got a small and it fits like a relaxed fit medium. Very similar to ACG. Cotton is thick, also similar to ACG. Printing is very clean and higher quality than ACG. Looks like it is vinyl heat transferred rather than silkscreened (front and back). The white is not a pure white, has a slight natural tone to it. It's actually a "fair price" compared to similar quality shirts, and a "steal" compared to FG shirts.
Exactly what I needed to know. I wear a medium in most shirts, a Large in vintage tees. I like my tees to fit a little big but not over the top. Think imma go ahead and grab up both.

Exactly what I needed to know. I wear a medium in most shirts, a Large in vintage tees. I like my tees to fit a little big but not over the top. Think imma go ahead and grab up both.

Didn't they sell out already? Where you going to scoop from?

PO

Slight correction. After holding the t shirt in direct sunlight the white is a pure white.

Back
Top Bottom