Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do u want to double up?

I like high tops in general. So the thought of buying another pair of 750s or these comes back to me... smh
The color can be worn to light and dark colors, so I plan to wear them a lot. But then it’s not an everyday shoe...
Plus the knit + sole on Oatmeal’s probably won’t show much wear.

I somehow want them, but at the same time I think it’s not necessary.

I like high tops in general. So the thought of buying another pair of 750s or these comes back to me... smh
The color can be worn to light and dark colors, so I plan to wear them a lot. But then it’s not an everyday shoe...
Plus the knit + sole on Oatmeal’s probably won’t show much wear.

I somehow want them, but at the same time I think it’s not necessary.
I understanding wanting another pair, but I would personally have to see how much I've worn the 1st pair b4 I brought a 2nd one. It's easy to neglect a shoes despite really liking them if u have a lot of them or have established favourites.

I understanding wanting another pair, but I would personally have to see how much I've worn the 1st pair b4 I brought a 2nd one. It's easy to neglect a shoes despite really liking them if u have a lot of them or have established favourites.

If you have the cash and like the shoe that much then why not.
As for me...my pairs don’t enough wear to warrant doubling up.

there’s a lot of truth in both of your statements. I rarely double up on shoes and when I did, it hasn’t been necessary so far.
Thanks for both of your feedback and opinion!

Finally a member of the Nike FOG 1 club! Y’all weren’t kidding about the zippers 🤣

061F4B43-3979-466B-98A8-60DFB660868C.jpeg

0D610109-FC52-44A6-9CC5-D1D03A9D2954.jpeg

I’ve been thinking a lot about doubling up lately, but it doesn’t make sense if you have lots of pairs or don’t wear your shoes regularly. Couldn’t see myself wear fog 1s daily or even weekly.

Do you guys think a local trade in store would take sails for GOATmeals?

I think sails are a little higher in resale price

Come on Jerry, hit us with some more SA’s! Wore my oatmeal on saturday and beat them up good but tried to give them a decent clean and they look ok

People doubling up on a $350 retail shoe

Oh y’all got bread bread 🍞 🥖

Not surprised considering how high the bar is raised now. If you can't fly out to a popular city same day round-trip to pick-up shoes and have a croissant, you shouldn't be going for hyped releases at all.

I think spending $350 on another pair, would be worth more to me than buying multiple other shoes for the same money over time.

I respect it.

Right seen a Nike Air Shoot Around in black for a decent price. Problem is that they are size uk12. I bought oatmeal in a UK 11 and they fit fine (bit of space in toe box) so could i buy the shoot around one size up from normal and be ok or would they be too big?

Last edited:
Right seen a Nike Air Shoot Around in black for a decent price. Problem is that they are size uk12. I bought oatmeal in a UK and they fit fine (bit of space in toe box) so could i buy the shoot around one size up from normal and be ok or would they be too big?

I am size US 10, I have the FoG 1's in US 10 and the SA in 11, both fit the same.

Come on Jerry, hit us with some more SA’s! Wore my oatmeal on saturday and beat them up good but tried to give them a decent clean and they look ok
Oats be the best cw to beat around, but fr tho, my heart still on em black SA.
Something about that slick streamlined, laceless look.
Phew!!

Oats be the best cw to beat around, but fr tho, my heart still on em black SA.
Something about that slick streamlined, laceless look.
Phew!!

honestly have got 2 on ebay waitin for me now but both size uk12 and im usually an 11

B BMagni - do you have wide feet? Have asked seller for proof that theyre authentic and when received will make a bid! IT’S TIME!!!

Last edited:
Do you guys think a local trade in store would take sails for GOATmeals?

I think sails are a little higher in resale price
I am sure they will but the employee at minimum try and make at least some lunch money. Why not sell sails and buy oats?

Back
Top Bottom