Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It honestly kinda looks like a photoshopped
C4FB22D3-FBEB-4876-A8B7-7A97CC9990DC.png

Photo also has a suede upper which I’m not really liking. But if they are close to this I’m coppin

Last edited:
Those are turrible if that mockup is correct. Gonna be the first FoG1 High that I won't even attempt to cop if that's how it will look.

Mockups have been wrong before though. They guessed the Spruce and Orange pairs incorrectly. First they thought it was gonna be the FAMU pairs that leaked. Then they thought it was gonna have an orange/green upper with white outsole, but it turned out the entire shoe was orange/green.

If the toebox is black I'll be buying those for sure, only complaint with them. Dont mind the suede, cali boyz were it rarely rains expect the last year :lol:

I hope you didn't pay too much for those. :nerd:
Had to "liquidate certain assets" but it was well worth it for a shoe I'd actually look forward to wearing all the time :D
Won’t believe it until I see pics outside :D
Tell you what, I'll take it up a notch and wear them to the gym today, no joke! (No problemo cause it's not leg day)

I see smudges n shiid. He coo, He coo!

Yup, also getting some denim stains near the ankle area unfortunately. Hopefully those are easily removed, but I probably won't find out for at least another month since these will be regularly worn for a while.

Had to "liquidate certain assets" but it was well worth it for a shoe I'd actually look forward to wearing all the time :D
I was more referring to the authenticity. I see a few telltale signs that makes me curious. Cage angle, where the cage/suede/mesh intersect, cut height, etc...

Back
Top Bottom