Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20190209_110344.jpg
Brick af but totally fine to wear ANY kind of shoe. :lol:
Except some flyknits lol, too cold for that

by me it’s still all muddy & wet. The ice took a while to melt and around the block from me there still is ice.
My girl took the pic over my shoulder of my cam in my hand to post how stupid I was being taking pics of the shoes lmao.
And yeah I ain’t wearing a daaaayummn FoG shoe until probably spring. I sold one pair of the bone 1’s & probably will wait to sell the second bone FoG1 pair I have when the price (hopefully) gets up a little higher on the resale market.
Still undecided about the bone SA’s, they’re harder to get on than the black SA’s & I did step on the zipper but it didn’t break. They have to be broken in and they feel like they run a half size longer than the black pair. Definitely don’t want to crease them if they don’t fit me properly.
To me these shoes are the high fashion of sneakers, I’m not just gonna break em out to walk my dog or wear them casually to go shopping or out...yet. Moccasins/skylons are definitely more dog walking shoes.
0F0D932E-0600-427F-BA5D-9E7D7F07ED13.jpeg
Size comparison for the bone SA’s with a high top dunk (both 10.5’s). These are def more an 11.5 in length compared to my normal lot of sneakers. Also did a comp next to an adidas Adirise 2.0 high top sz 11 & it’s the same. FoG’s run at minimum half size long, I wonder how the mocc’s and air raid 180’s will fit..

Based off that dude standing on the bed cause his floor is too dirty( thing about that for a sec) i have wore fog1 and the infrared 6s in snowy weather. Still good as new.

My guy definitely was on some other stuff. Wonder how old he is?

Back
Top Bottom