Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custom FOG

Agenda-Day-2-Mark.jpg
no hate at all, but I have to be washed at this point. NT calls ne out for #NTdenim all the time and I'm completely fine with that. :lol:

but I dont get how it's acceptable for your Jean's to be so tight that your calves are losing circulation. again, this is NOT a shot at whoever this is in the pic. and the customs are dope af btw. but I would not be able to move around in denim this snug. times have changed and this proves I'm done. :rofl:

Last edited:
no hate at all, but I have to be washed at this point. NT calls ne out for #NTdenim all the time and I'm completely fine with that. :lol:

but I dont get how it's acceptable for your Jean's to be so tight that your calves are losing circulation. again, this is NOT a shot at whoever this is in the pic. and the customs are dope af btw. but I would not be able to move around in denim this snug. times have changed and this proves I'm done. :rofl:

A lot of denim has stretch nowadays so that helps with breaking in over time.

I can't pull it off either but half of the dudes in the NFL definitely rock jeans like that. If the Calves are that tight just imagine the Thighs!

Id rather be "washed" than wear jeans that tight.

the fog raids seem more wearable/for every day use than the 1 or the SAs...possible cop (assuming they aren't limited).

and there's definitely a happy medium between calve bulging jeans and ultra bootcut NT denim.

im really iffy on the raids. I honestly think it will be a price point decision. If they are $140 ish...i might cop if they are hassle free in black

I can picture them retailing less than the Skylon2 so I'm guessing 180

Other than the overall shape, toebox suede quality and non FOGgy lace locks, is there anything else one should look out for when trying to LC a pair of black fog1?

Not too sure with these weird angles, but the opening looks wide to me
I would say get tagged pics, as well as some of the lace locks and of the shoe without the flash on

Back
Top Bottom