Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fear of God has been dead in the fashion world. Jerry peaked with the 3rd-4th collections. It’s a pure hypebeast brand now

with that being said, interested to see what he can cook up with a Nike silhouette

Fear of God has been dead in the fashion world. Jerry peaked with the 3rd-4th collections. It’s a pure hypebeast brand now

with that being said, interested to see what he can cook up with a Nike silhouette

Agreed. But even the hypebeasts don't care for it anymore. Now it's like the brand for hood dudes who are 3 years late on trends

DTrrs9uXcAA1_nB.jpg

i think the f.o.g. merch will be more exciting than the shoes, i kinda wish nike & virgil did an off-white merch run with the shoes.

I thought I saw Jerry comment somewhere on his IG that there would be no all over "fear of god" print on his collab stuff with Nike.

If the reversible shorts are dropped crop, I'm buying. It's funny because out of all the items listed on the potential collab, I'm most interested in the running pants LOL!

Those chucks are sick I’m glad, Jerry didn’t go over the top with this collar got tired of seeing the all over FOG print on his collabs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom