Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air FOG 1 "Triple Black" April 25th)

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Dec 25, 2012
Anyone surprised to see Lorenzo post that Reebok comment on his IG? I understand and agree with the context but I can’t imagine Nike not having an issue being they are a competitor.

This may be an indication that the FoG/Nike collaboration is no more.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
Anyone surprised to see Lorenzo post that Reebok comment on his IG? I understand and agree with the context but I can’t imagine Nike not having an issue being they are a competitor.

???

Joined Jan 2, 2019

Any images or something?

Joined Mar 9, 2013
"why are you looting?"
"because F the police"
"but what does these stores have to do with police"
"because F the police"

there is no justification to looting small businesses thats unrelated to the issue at hand.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
"hard work. **** the police"
"even though it's just one, it's still cool"

this is disgusting and makes me sad at the same time
Heard them two lines and all I could do was shake my head. What "Hard work?"
Wonder if she even know what them Mags are considering she didn't even know she had the Fear of God 1s when she opened the box.

Joined Dec 25, 2012
TBH with an all black shoe and on feet you won’t be able to tell.
I could tell.
If it bothers you then slang them and buy another pair. I’m too lazy to go through all that plus you don’t know what defect(s) will be on the next pair i.e. more glue, scratches on the cage etc. The shoe lacks good QC so there will inherently be issues no matter how many pairs you go through.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now