Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want the black laces to put into my sails... anyone with a 13 wants to swap a set of laces?
Buy some 63" Jordan XI laces. More than lengthy enough. Practically identical.
Custom lacetips if you feel extra sassy.
..shouts to abdc9 abdc9
20200614_151018.jpg

totally agree, union did a preorder for the whole weekend for both of the shirts they made lol I guess union dude isn’t as arrogant and pretentious as Jerry and really doing it for the cause. Copped the union slogan tee and the stussy one that dropped too, tried for the fog one but you all know how that went

Ordered 2 of the Union shirts. :nthat:

Chris Gibbs, from what I’ve seen and read, seems like a real cool dude.

Last edited:
Just came here to say Jerry’s brand integrity would not have taken a hit one iota if he did a preorder and made more shirts. Just like supremes “cool factor” wouldn’t have nosedived if they did preorders for the covid bogo. They would have raised more money and more people would have been happy. People wouldnt say omg the allure is gone I’m never buying fog again. They’d be saying wow they raised a ****load of money for a good cause.

His brand integrity aint drop bit. :lol:

What are you, like 16?

in other news. i finally copped some backless 101s. ssense w/ the super quick shipping as per usual so pics soon come

Nice, JPS JPS . I saw those get another reduction recently.
I’m likely going to grab a pair of the original model.
I’m looking forward to fitpics of the backless pair.
I may have to grab those too.

Nice, JPS JPS . I saw those get another reduction recently.
I’m likely going to grab a pair of the original model.
I’m looking forward to fitpics of the backless pair.
I may have to grab those too.
i wanted to see if they would markdown yesterday from 239. They didnt but a pair of ultra boost for my gf went down to 82 and basically had two left. I pulled the trigger on both top get that free shipping lmao.

which colorway of the 101 you looking at?

edit: woah i just checked the site again. my pair is 9 bucks cheaper but the UB i copped for my gf are done. I think I got her the last pair

should i go super cheap and email them to see if theyll adjust price lmao

I’m either going for the grey pair or the two tone grey/navy pair.
I actually kind of like the pair with the woodland camo type print too to switch things up a bit. Not on ssense but they’re discounted on a couple other sites currently.

I’m either going for the grey pair or the two tone grey/navy pair.
I actually kind of like the pair with the woodland camo type print too to switch things up a bit. Not on ssense but they’re discounted on a couple other sites currently.
the dogwood camo looking joints? those are nice. I was tempted to cop the juijitsu pants with the same print but i know theres no way i could justify a pair of them into any clothing rotation. my vote is for the two tone!

FYI size down on the 101s. Don’t own the backless but I have the regular pair and they fit big
Yessir. I went down like I did w my basketball sneakers since they’re basically on the same sole. Kind of eyeing a pair of the essential backless joints too now lol

Back
Top Bottom