Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea man I just couldn’t bring myself to wear the pair I bought even though the price was great. SX fees don’t make it any easier but that size 13 is starting to dry up so I know the price is only goin to go up. Praying I get a good pair otherwise they are both flyin

Thought this was pretty dope. The customizer dyed the toebox more black and added white accents to the Swoosh and Nike Logo on the cage. I remember saying this is how it should've been when these first came out:

106051296_114869563409682_8520267450714750818_n.jpg

104433023_401146967478459_296921433701710886_n.jpg

Yea he shoulda left the Nike air only. The swoosh isn’t terrible. But I woulda left the toe alone I like the washed look

Went ahead and just treated myself to the backless jawnz I been eying since release.

fear of god is my favorite brand and I basically have something from every aspect of his brand now. These are gonna be my “new balances”

Went ahead and just treated myself to the backless jawnz I been eying since release.

fear of god is my favorite brand and I basically have something from every aspect of his brand now. These are gonna be my “new balances”
been waiting for these to drop in price. may be my get in price. I see they dont come In half sizes, you go up or down?

been waiting for these to drop in price. may be my get in price. I see they dont come In half sizes, you go up or down?
Def go down. Joints run big. I been waiting for price drops but the drops have on it been a few bucks. Said screw it and just pulled

Def go down. Joints run big. I been waiting for price drops but the drops have on it been a few bucks. Said screw it and just pulled
thanks for that. I never bought any of his FOG line shoes so good to know. I always digged by backless concepts on his kicks.

would going 43 for a 10.5 foot size be enough or are they extremely big? JPS JPS

nice man, i like those i would water my plants in them throw on grab the mail at the end of the driveway type ish

Lurking this thread and watching your posts got me craving some FOG mainline kicks.

Kind of want these..

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/fear-of-god/grey-and-green-skate-low-sneakers/4548811

Do all of his kicks run big? And will they drop some more, they all seem to be sitting here.
Yea they run big so size down! Also those are on my wishlist also. They’ve been dropping but recent drops have been super small increments. Price drops usually sunday/Monday. Cop them bro!

Back
Top Bottom