Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
97250C16-39F4-478D-815A-ACDB482BDCB5.jpeg

At least one more left looks like

Congrats! You hit on 2 pairs? Damn! I never hit one in all the FOG releases!

thanks! Yes, first time hitting on 2 pairs. Usually I collect L’s on limited stuff.
Not sure if the model is as popular in Europe as in the USA, plus being a big size seems to help with these.

what size did you get? cant believe that they were gone in seconds! Im probs gonna have to go resale unless I hit End

Goodhood - L
Last hope for retail is End, may as well start stacking for resale. £450 isnt the worst i guess

So, won them on NDC Mx but my credit card didn't go through. I'm ultra mad. The backstory is this: I have 3 credit cards with a bank, HSBC, since the Covid outbreak for no reason they reduced my limits in all 3 CC's up to 90%, and one of those cards was the one I used in Nike. Because I knew this I called the other bank to let them know I was gonna be doing transactions online and abroad, they said no issue. Well, there was an issue and they rejected my payment, never won anything on SNKRS, first time I do, my CC is rejected. Yay!!

Lads if anyone is still looking for these close to retail, there are two raffles still going:

antonia milano (have to go through their instagram on mobile closes on monday)
End (for some reason they are having a second raffle ending next week)

Back
Top Bottom