Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBH with an all black shoe and on feet you won’t be able to tell.
I could tell.
If it bothers you then slang them and buy another pair. I’m too lazy to go through all that plus you don’t know what defect(s) will be on the next pair i.e. more glue, scratches on the cage etc. The shoe lacks good QC so there will inherently be issues no matter how many pairs you go through.

CBD3700F-DDBC-4E65-A44E-4AFE2104E426.jpeg

F&F is the only colorway more expensive than Frosted Spruce now. Glad I held, I might make a power move to secure the F & F before closing the book on Nike Fog.

Anyone available to help with the George Floyd tee tomorrow? Need an XL

F&F is the only colorway more expensive than Frosted Spruce now. Glad I held, I might make a power move to secure the F & F before closing the book on Nike Fog.

What about the OGs Blacks?
I saw your comment and immediately checked to see if that meant the OG Blacks were more affordable now because I thought the Spruces were cheap. Turns out the Spruces are in the $800+ range. WTF?? :emoji_anguished:
I may be biased since I own the Oatmeals, but I feel like they are definitely underrated as far as resell goes. No clue how that colorway is in the $400-$500 range while the Orange Bursts are ~$800. Some of the Shoot Arounds are even selling for more than the Oatmeals.

Anyone available to help with the George Floyd tee tomorrow? Need an XL

Yeah resell is going to be insane on this.. Saw O-W logo is on the back. Going to be worse than the Supreme COVID-19 drop, if they make these as limited.

Yeah resell is going to be insane on this.. Saw O-W logo is on the back. Going to be worse than the Supreme COVID-19 drop, if they make these as limited.
i'm gonna keep it two virgils. I think people shouldnt cop if they bout boycotting OW. leave it to the dweebs like me to wear

I came to the realization that nothing is sacred while I was at Staples Center watching the Kobe ceremony. It wasn’t even over yet and people had already posted the memorabilia on eBay, Craigslist, and offerup.

I came to the realization that nothing is sacred while I was at Staples Center watching the Kobe ceremony. It wasn’t even over yet and people had already posted the memorabilia on eBay, Craigslist, and offerup.

I mean capitalism/hustle mentality and massive wealth inequality basically ensure people are going to scalp/resale whatever they can during situations like that/this.

i'm gonna keep it two virgils. I think people shouldnt cop if they bout boycotting OW. leave it to the dweebs like me to wear

Going for $400+ on eBay, resellers are feasting off of this release.

Honestly, Jerry won’t admit it but this release DEFINITELY brought more positive attention/brand value to FOG. If he wanted to help GF’s family and maximize the amount of money raised, there was 0 reason not to do a preorder run in larger quantities.

Honestly, Jerry won’t admit it but this release DEFINITELY brought more positive attention/brand value to FOG. If he wanted to help GF’s family and maximize the amount of money raised, there was 0 reason not to do a preorder run in larger quantities.

Probably some BS about how they come from some luxury production house so they can only produce X amounts and have to charge $100 for a T-shirt. :rolleyes

Seriously , did anyone get through Manual? Jerry trying to make it look like it’s all for charity but I doubt that $25 shipping is part of the donation smh. Dude can talk all about how his clothes amazing quality and Priced accordingly or whatever but the $25 shipping just shows he’s about that paper

Seriously , did anyone get through Manual? Jerry trying to make it look like it’s all for charity but I doubt that $25 shipping is part of the donation smh. Dude can talk all about how his clothes amazing quality and Priced accordingly or whatever but the $25 shipping just shows he’s about that paper

Yep, yet somehow Twitter is going off on Virgil for making a $50 donation (that went along with his $20k+ donation).

People are also REALLY quiet about Kanye’s $2 million+ donation since he’s been dragged so badly the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom