Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean how many brands were on the back of that shirt?

I was just saying it didn’t absolutely have to be a FOG shirt with FOG tags and FOG fit and FOG fabric 😂

but yes at the end of day jerry did a very kind thing. He didn’t have to do it. Something is better than nothing .... and it can also be true that his brand integrity was equally important to him. Which is okay as well.

just expressed a thought For this specific situation since we get to see how Many other brands are operating.

not a situation where only supreme is the brand that does a COVID tee

this doesn’t make me view jerry any differently or anything. Was simply a thought.

IMG_8969.jpg

SO comfortable. I can't take these off..................no pun intended

Manage to grab for retail amount of Ls lately cos I wasn’t interested in these when they dropped but now grown on me

Attachments

• A5AA92B4-169D-4CEC-A5C1-B59F5D9D78BD.png
    A5AA92B4-169D-4CEC-A5C1-B59F5D9D78BD.png
    473 KB · Views: 215
I want the black laces to put into my sails... anyone with a 13 wants to swap a set of laces?

Just came here to say Jerry’s brand integrity would not have taken a hit one iota if he did a preorder and made more shirts. Just like supremes “cool factor” wouldn’t have nosedived if they did preorders for the covid bogo. They would have raised more money and more people would have been happy. People wouldnt say omg the allure is gone I’m never buying fog again. They’d be saying wow they raised a ****load of money for a good cause.

Jerry knows what he's doing, even when he went out and promoted Reebok ads when doing his own Fog1 photoshoot and possibly sour'ed his nike relationship

totally agree, union did a preorder for the whole weekend for both of the shirts they made lol I guess union dude isn’t as arrogant and pretentious as Jerry and really doing it for the cause. Copped the union slogan tee and the stussy one that dropped too, tried for the fog one but you all know how that went

Back
Top Bottom