Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything sold out fast, I wanted a cream sweatsuit but no dice oh well lol.

Also who’s getting the iridescent stuff? I want that puffer...

Care to share any details on the new business, bro?
How can the NT fam support?
unfortunately its an effort to save my business. I started my private practice Feb '19 but COIVD-19 is setting me up to possible close the door. I created a GFM page and a few NT homies have made awesome donations. I'm embarrassed to ask for that help but I feel so strongly about mental health and the role my practice has played.

I briefly thought about making a thread in the general forum. If you guys are interested in donating or sharing the page I'd be humbled.

If things dont turn by September for me I may make an official thread.

If anyone from NT fam would like more info please PM me.

Here is the campaign:

gf.me/u/ycp42d

edit: Just to let you guys know 1275 of the 1475 so far have all been from the NT family. I'm teeling you guys right now. At the end of the day, this site will come together for a good cause

Well drop one was pretty trash. Copped the few things I was going for but not sure how they plan on spacing the drops this time since I heard drop 2 is holiday. I mean it’s already July but like others stated it really makes no sense. Anyway happy I got want I wanted now on to this last Nike drop.

ssense drop is delayed but they might be restocking older items throughout the month

idk why but I grabbed the charcoal sweats, was tempted at some hoodies but meh Ill wait for next drop

unfortunately its an effort to save my business. I started my private practice Feb '19 but COIVD-19 is setting me up to possible close the door. I created a GFM page and a few NT homies have made awesome donations. I'm embarrassed to ask for that help but I feel so strongly about mental health and the role my practice has played.

I briefly thought about making a thread in the general forum. If you guys are interested in donating or sharing the page I'd be humbled.

If things dont turn by September for me I may make an official thread.

If anyone from NT fam would like more info please PM me.

Here is the campaign:

gf.me/u/ycp42d

edit: Just to let you guys know 1275 of the 1475 so far have all been from the NT family. I'm teeling you guys right now. At the end of the day, this site will come together for a good cause
Dam fam good luck. I am in the process of trying to save our business as well. (small company that I have been invested in for years) COVID has really taken its toll. These SBA's and PPP were a nightmare to navigate. I hope it all works out for the best, I too believe mental health is extremely important and undervalued. Big part of why society is broken right now.

Totally forgot about this release. I always love essentials, cant get enough even though they are all fairly close lol. Maybe Ssence will come through.

Reactions: JPS
Who else registered for the FTL NYC drop? Went ahead and dumped all my head starts on this pair.

Anyone know if notifications will go out tonight or tomorrow? Deadline to register is 4pm EST so I'm thinking it will happen at 5, but I haven't used the reserve process since they switched it all up.

Who else registered for the FTL NYC drop? Went ahead and dumped all my head starts on this pair.

Anyone know if notifications will go out tonight or tomorrow? Deadline to register is 4pm EST so I'm thinking it will happen at 5, but I haven't used the reserve process since they switched it all up.
Yeah you'll know at 5. You live in NYC? These ain't drop near me.

Yeah you'll know at 5. You live in NYC? These ain't drop near me.
Thanks man, yeah I'm in Bk. Was able to register for 3 locations in manhattan (maybe that's all that's getting them? no idea why this drop is even happening tbh) and got 4/4 head starts, still have zero faith in the reservation process tho. Obsidian 1s the only shoe I ever copped this way and even then I got waitlisted first.

Thanks man, yeah I'm in Bk. Was able to register for 3 locations in manhattan (maybe that's all that's getting them? no idea why this drop is even happening tbh) and got 4/4 head starts, still have zero faith in the reservation process tho. Obsidian 1s the only shoe I ever copped this way and even then I got waitlisted first.
Yeah my guess is these will b very limited quantities. Best of luck tho famo.

The distribution center is down the st so these showed up super fast. Not the shade of grey I expected but I def dig the color. They rubberized the inner tag too which is nice, but overall not my favorite drop.
AF2C0BA7-8585-4FAD-9BDF-BB08DBF4CF8A.jpeg
658FAF96-70E8-4119-9672-8C12A35A5022.jpeg
4F4B721D-0129-4EF1-BE2C-9A845A2E5200.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom