Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all of NT is good samaritans all of a sudden til u ask for an oop. but this is the "community".... yea right. NT has changed for the worse over the years and is every man for themselves so stop with the bs. if I ask for an oop right now or for $600 its quiet so miss me with the lies

No not full tear away. below the knee there are buttons if you need to let some air in by opening them up. Honestly they are awesome fitment I just wish they were cheaper.
Thanks! I think it’s definitely the ones I wanted. How’s sizing? I’m usually in between a 32-33. I got medium in shorts and sleeess pull over. Both fit perfect.

all of NT is good samaritans all of a sudden til u ask for an oop. but this is the "community".... yea right. NT has changed for the worse over the years and is every man for themselves so stop with the bs. if I ask for an oop right now or for $600 its quiet so miss me with the lies
Bro... this is a forum where we have common interest but we are not friends by any means.

There is a HUGE difference between my dudes and peeps on a forum.

The FOG 1s are extremely hard to get on and off! When I was about to put mine on for the first time I knew I would break the zipper if I didn’t use a shoe horn. I broke both of the zippers on my Black 750s before I realized I should’ve used a shoe horn. So I used a shoe horn to put these on and it’s still a tad bit tough but it works great and it saves you from breaking and having to replace your zippers.

My size already fell to under $700 on SX and Nike hasn't even shipped.
Where was the guy who said prices were gonna be $1200 by last Sunday ?

Last edited:

:rofl:

This is called moving the goalposts. We went from friends to random NTers to try to prove a point. Huge difference, guy.

Btw, there are a handful of NTers I’d gladly oop (and HAVE ooped) for retail. But not everyone is gonna get that treatment and why should they?

It ain't like these are bespoke shoes. These are mass produced in some factory in China.
You can't deny that the glue stains are sloppy craftsmanship.
And so what if the guy is size 14? What's that gotta do with anything? Fact is the zipper jammed after one wear and the tab fell off trying to unjam it. Same thing could happen to somebody wearing a size 9.
What i was referring to was the original posters reluctance to pay resale because of him thinking it’s a poorly made shoe due to dude gettin his foot stuck. No one even mentioned glue stains. But by using that glue stain logic every shoe made by Nike is poorly made as well and if that is a qualifier to not pay resale this time around compared to others that makes no sense.

Why does being a size 14 matter? Because that size is huge af and probably comes with large calves as well. Just like how they make waist sizes for big dudes in skinny jeans but they stay lookin like they bout to bust out the seams. You can put them on, but it’ll be a tight tight fit.
Now the zipper breaking sure, that’s bad but idk how you get poorly made off that 1 incident and still hold the willingness to pay $350 + tax for it.

giphy.gif

Don't know WTH I was thinking scooping so early...broke my own rules.

Win some, lose some.

The excitement of the moment got me, and I definitely went against my usual procedure and copped resale too soon. Probably should've held out another week at least because the process is taking so long between having to wait for seller to ship, verification, etc. that I STILL don't have them in hand yet. Definitely win some, lose some

I want them damn grey FOG Nike sweats man

or the black essentials sweats, i think they will look best with those

Back
Top Bottom