Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so as i stated way back, i didn't wanna come outta pocket for these so i quickly and thoughtlessly offed tb 750s. some said they'd have never traded they 750s for these and it got me thinking... those of u who want these, but haven't copped yet, what shoe in your collection is off limits?? meaning u wouldn't even trade for these... for me it's frags.

:nerd:

My OG Yeezys because I'll never get them again. Also have a pair of True Blues that Tinker signed for me. I'll never let those go.

20181201_220805.jpg

I'm saying majority of the 5th Collection is trash. The b-ball sneakers, the $300 fitteds, the mesh shirts, the jackets with the big old 'Fear of God' logos plastered on them. FoG used to have minimalist appeal with little to no use of logos. The track pants are whatever to me. I know they're the bestselling item out of the collection but them things look skin tight which ain't my steez

Those jackets are the best thing they make. :lol:

FoG does however, has the best oversized fit of any brand. Quality is good as well.

That being said, I could get a huge discount on it but choose not to cause its still out of my price range for MOST things they offer. If one of those bombers come in my size id gladly spend the bread though.

although his 5th collection may not be his best design wise. it has been my favorite. Mainly because it's the collection that has the most sports influence. It's also the collection that has the most structured storytelling.

a lot of designers have never had an entire collection wow me; outside of visvim year by year and hedi era Dior homme

I probably said a few weeks ago that I'd let go anything in my collection to get these. But I'm more of a buyer that will drop big money to buy than to sell something valuable in my collection to off-set the purchase of these.

lol its not even like that. I used to get rid of something high value to get another high value kicks (back then on ISSforums and NSB.org when I would trade old jordans and dunk sb), then I started to miss the shoes that I got rid of.

Who is this?

Jerry said he ran out of gas in the middle of driving in LA, and this random kid helped push his car or something. So Jerry sent him a care package

lol its not even like that. I used to get rid of something high value to get another high value kicks (back then on ISSforums and NSB.org when I would trade old jordans and dunk sb), then I started to miss the shoes that I got rid of.

Jerry said he ran out of gas in the middle of driving in LA, and this random kid helped push his car or something. So Jerry sent him a care package
That's awesome. Thanks for sharing.

On the SIZING issue === the Nike FOG 1 definitely fits a half size big....SIZE DOWN 0.5!!!!!! I got my TTS 10 and I have about a finger and an half of room at the toebox. I will say this extra room helps me with getting the shoe on and off which i have heard is a problem for some. At the end of the day, TTS will work, but 0.5 would be preferable.

On the QUALITY issue === for a Fear of God Collab I would have expected WAYYYYY BETTER Quality.... luckily my pair came with only VERY MINOR glue stains and no stains on the actual cage which I have seen a lot in pictures and youtube videos. But for the price, these should have NO QC issues.

Here to speak on sizing as I own a sz 9 & 8.5 in the FOG 1. I wear a true size 9 and I like my shoes to fit snug so I prefer the size 8.5. The 9 fit but I don’t like the extra space.

Also Any info on when the bone pair is releasing before I head to stock x? Also have the grey nba sweats released? Need very bad!

As For People Comenting about not wearing these with skinny jeans they look just fine, don’t let anyone stop u from rocking em how you wanna wear em!

Fit Pic:
14EE056D-4C6E-4D21-868D-69B04F7EB78D.jpeg
Your pants look perfectly fine with them on.

And for those saying to wear 'only' skinny jeans, not everyone can rock skinny jeans lol

quick update...
after trying on they are def long. I have real wide, flat feet so I usually .5 up so I can comfortably rock my force fields. well even with the fields and relatively thick socks, theres STILL slight room. if u like a little room go TTS. if u like snug but not too tight fit go .5 down.

these are officially now the sickest kicks in my collection design/aesthetic and def shape-wise! DON'T SLEEP ON THESE IF U ON THE FENCE! COP NOW AND SORT IT ALL OUT LATER!!

also the mesh is so necessary. they are still not as breathable as one would like so I can imagine the bones will literally have your feet sweating. mesh over leather on this shoe all day. the mesh upper and suede toe make for a nice texture contrast.

meh 750 > fog1

i did consider selling 750 and buying the fog but after that hype settled down im glad i didnt. Would have been massive mistakes

wore my triple blacks 750 yesterday... I love that shoe.

weird story on how I ended up with 3 FOGS 1 when only paid for one.

2 comes in today and the last pair comes in Thursday. I will share what happened when the last pair comes in.

nike yeezy, yes.. but there is NO adidas shoe, no not even 750 that can compare sorry. truth is, if any of those adidas weren't labeled yeezy, NO ONE would have ever cared. tell me i'm lying... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

only adidas yeezy with any real design appeal imo is 700

Last edited:
meh 750 > fog1

i did consider selling 750 and buying the fog but after that hype settled down im glad i didnt. Would have been massive mistakes

I almost did this before I had them in hand and I’m glad I didn’t. Going to continue rocking my chocs and blacks and keep these on ice for a while....it is a nice shoe though much respect for the design.

wore my triple blacks 750 yesterday... I love that shoe.

weird story on how I ended up with 3 FOGS 1 when only paid for one.

2 comes in today and the last pair comes in Thursday. I will share what happened when the last pair comes in.
so like i see we are close to the same size. xmas miracle me and hook it up man

pair came in today from Sx. Quality control on these are pretty bad. My one shoe has a nasty looking streak on the toe box. But other than that they are pretty nice in hand. Nice packaging presentation and the shoe itself is a super nice looking shoe
9BB0288C-32A9-4090-9DD0-C8F0517D7C20.jpeg
1B09E33A-41B2-4AAB-B96C-6F9782A2B4AD.jpeg
7B947870-88BA-44A9-9C6D-C9BB0E7C2DF1.jpeg
FB3F169F-F6B2-4304-9624-119262337A18.jpeg
A256F6AD-4A2A-4252-BA02-FE8518E7A23B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom