Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerry-Lorenzo-Fear-of-God-x-Nike-Air-Skylon-2.jpg
Jay-z scouting for puma:nerd:

Guys, there's a very detailed comparison video of both colors one page back.

its a 20 minute long video with god awful narration. Poor quality video too that doesn't even show/answer the details about the material (granted, I did click around here and there). Dude sounded like he was saying stuff just to say stuff.

:lol: he was in awe... but he did say the Bone pair was all the same “tumbled” material all the way around, but also mentioned nubuck and leather during the video :lol: didn’t really clarify anything, but to me- the upper, especially around the collar and mid foot look Leather, and always have..

yeah but we're talking about if the leather is like (example AJ1) leather or if its suede like the Black Fog 1. People have said the entire upper is all leather (no suede anywhere). But pics seems to show a suede toe panel for the Bones.
I was talking to 3god bc he always talking but I dont see no shoes... :nerd:

its a 20 minute long video with god awful narration. Poor quality video too that doesn't even show/answer the details about the material (granted, I did click around here and there). Dude sounded like he was saying stuff just to say stuff.

I watched it for a nice minute. The question about material differences, he eventually answers.

the "tumble" is from bending/creasing it's the same damn material JERRY confirmed this in the complex interview with the 2 nike designers go back and look.

I'll say this about END's photo which is what's causing the debate. When you focus a macro lens that close to something, then use sharpening and clarity in Photoshop it can make that leather look kind of suede-ish. The other pics of Bones have led me to believe the toe is more close to a normal leather and not suede. 50/50 chance I'm also wrong. I just want the damn shoe at this point. No more pics or reviews!

on the black he kept the same toe material and changed to upper for breathability. case closed.

What I’ve been saying, that toe material on blacks is an oily suede.

And to me, from pictures and how creases pop up it seems to be the same oily suede.

Not wanting bones anyways, but I hope you all do know how awfully bad that upper will wear with time.

:lol: he was in awe... but he did say the Bone pair was all the same “tumbled” material all the way around, but also mentioned nubuck and leather during the video :lol: didn’t really clarify anything, but to me- the upper, especially around the collar and mid foot look Leather, and always have..

Facts, bro was about to orgasm over holding the shoe :rofl:

What I’ve been saying, that toe material on blacks is an oily suede.

And to me, from pictures and how creases pop up it seems to be the same oily suede.

Not wanting bones anyways, but I hope you all do know how awfully bad that upper will wear with time.

People want clothes with holes and stains nowadays, why would they care about some wear on their shoes?

I watched it for a nice minute. The question about material differences, he eventually answers.

I watched a good 12 minutes of it and skipped the rest where he details the black pair. And like I said, it was just a bunch of nonsense. Dude called the laceholes Flywire and said inside is lined with flywire, then said the shoe is like a Hyperfuse. Said the upper is one piece. Said the TPU cage is CEMENTED into the shoe. Material description was pretty off, saying its leather, its suede, its nubuck, its tumbled leather nubuck. Says "REAR ENTRY" for the back like a thousand times. Says the shoe looks like Fear of God and everything is a masterpiece. Describes the triangles like 4-5 times. Said the toe guard is laminated.

I watched a good 12 minutes of it and skipped the rest where he details the black pair. And like I said, it was just a bunch of nonsense. Dude called the laceholes Flywire and said inside is lined with flywire, then said the shoe is like a Hyperfuse. Said the TPU cage is CEMENTED into the shoe. Material description was pretty off. Says "REAR ENTRY" for the back like a thousand times. Says the shoe looks like Fear of God and everything is a masterpiece. Describes the triangles like 4-5 times.

The guy is a nut job. Thats very clear from how excited he got from holding a shoe :lol:

Back
Top Bottom