Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to remove myself from this debate. V1 over V2... Yeezys are generic.... my head is spinning.

it's not about reselling for me. i just don't like seeing everybody have the same shoe/type of shoe as me. i saw a sh*tload of ppl wearing the wotherspoon's during all star weekend & haven't wore them since. those shoes are very creative w/ s class hype backing them. i'm an individual b4 anything. an individual that appreciates certain exclusivity at that.
You should wear sketchers to big shoe events. You won’t see anyone wearing the same shoe at those /s

it's not about reselling for me. i just don't like seeing everybody have the same shoe/type of shoe as me. i saw a sh*tload of ppl wearing the wotherspoon's during all star weekend & haven't wore them since. those shoes are very creative w/ s class hype backing them. i'm an individual b4 anything. an individual that appreciates certain exclusivity at that.

The thing is, wear what you like. Don't mind about other people wearing or not wearing the same thing as you, just enjoy what you have and rock it like no one else does.

We all have different tastes and opinions. We all like shoes. We all spend too much money on shoes (relatively). So just enjoy what you own, wear them to your own style, and wear the **** out of them.

The thing is, wear what you like. Don't mind about other people wearing or not wearing the same thing as you, just enjoy what you have and rock it like no one else does.

We all have different tastes and opinions. We all like shoes. We all spend too much money on shoes (relatively). So just enjoy what you own, wear them to your own style, and wear the **** out of them.
IMO at the end of the day it comes down to the fit. I see some dudes with heat but their fit is garbage. If your fit is garbage then ain’t nobody other than sneaker heads (majority dudes) going to pay attention anyways. I’m trying to get females so I can care less if other dudes have on the same shoe.

Do what y’all wanna do with this but I work at a Nike and out of curiosity did a search through our system and 6 additional non released color codes popped up.

AR4237-700
AR4237-003
AR4237-900
AR4237-901
AR4237-902
AR4237-903

Yellow
F&F grey pair (so don’t even count that)
Special colorway
Special colorway
Special colorway
Special colorway

The 900’s(special colorway) are like multi colored shoes, themed shoes, shoes with prints, “what the “ shoes etc so no telling what those will look like

tenor.gif

IMO at the end of the day it comes down to the fit. I see some dudes with heat but their fit is garbage. If your fit is garbage then ain’t nobody other than sneaker heads (majority dudes) going to pay attention anyways. I’m trying to get women so I can care less if other dudes have on the same shoe.
Corrected

Stay woke NT

Yeezy Nike> OW > Yeezy ADC > NFOG for me

Nike Yeezys to me look like Spiz’ikes or whatever those things are. It’s a mash up of pieces from the parts bin. Since it’s limited it’ll be sought after and command a premium on the resale market.

The adidas Yeezys are with the exception of the power phase either all new models, or substantial portions of the shoe are influenced by Kanye and a dedicated design team and are new. Same with the FOG x Nike collabs. The OWs are interesting as deconstructed models, but would have liked to see a new ground up model from Virgil.

Personally I’d put the Adidas Yeezys over them all. Then the FOG, the OW, then Nike Yeezy. But my criteria is most likely very different than others.

I ended up scoring these Sail FOG1s off SNKRS, huge surprise and will decide if I keep or not once having them in hand. Actually prefer the Raids over these.

I loved my Y1 but they’d never fit my clothes these days.

Y2 are the only yeezy model to ever allude me. Hell even the LV joints were easier to purchase lol

Nike Yeezys to me look like Spiz’ikes or whatever those things are. It’s a mash up of pieces from the parts bin. Since it’s limited it’ll be sought after and command a premium on the resale market.

The adidas Yeezys are with the exception of the power phase either all new models, or substantial portions of the shoe are influenced by Kanye and a dedicated design team and are new. Same with the FOG x Nike collabs. The OWs are interesting as deconstructed models, but would have liked to see a new ground up model from Virgil.

Personally I’d put the Adidas Yeezys over them all. Then the FOG, the OW, then Nike Yeezy. But my criteria is most likely very different than others.

I ended up scoring these Sail FOG1s off SNKRS, huge surprise and will decide if I keep or not once having them in hand. Actually prefer the Raids over these.
Lost me when you said raids>fog 1 sails

D498D178-A85C-4221-A670-F31FC51F2F4B.jpeg

Hope I get my mints.

Last edited:
Lost me when you said raids>fog 1 sails

D498D178-A85C-4221-A670-F31FC51F2F4B.jpeg

Hope I get my mints.

Since that was the last sentence of my post you hung in there for awhile until you got lost :wink:

Raids are more wearable for me and when I was younger those came out. At our local mom and pop back in the 80s and early 90s the Nike/Flight 23 rep would bring the upcoming models in large duffel bags for the store owner to buy. He’d tell a few of the neighborhood kids the date when the rep would be at the store and we could give our opinion and you could put down money then on the pair you wanted (he was ahead of his time on preorders). Anyway I still remember when the OG Raids were taken out of the duffel.

I like the FOG1 design, but for me to wear them not sure yet. The Raid is my personal sneaker of the year.

Last edited:
Decided to off my sail pair today. Somebody offered me 575 and I had to take it. I've still got both my raids which I like better anyways. The grey raids imo are the dopest and easiest to rock day to day. Hope I don't regret it later though.... If the sails drop into the 4s on sx I'll probably cop another pair.

Decided to off my sail pair today. Somebody offered me 575 and I had to take it. I've still got both my raids which I like better anyways. The grey raids imo are the dopest and easiest to rock day to day. Hope I don't regret it later though....

Sail Fog 1 are not as impactful as the Black og, Bones, and Spruce colorway anyways.

Sail Fog 1 are not as impactful as the Black og, Bones, and Spruce colorway anyways.
Honestly to me it goes black grey and then these sails....honestly a fresh pair of sails might look the cleanest of all but that'll change after a wear or two because they'll get dirty fast and I don't see an easy way to clean em....I still have my pair of orange pulses and will probably use those as trade bait sometime....

Back
Top Bottom